Lucidworks is shaping the future of digital experiences, AI, and machine learning by reimagining the power and value of search to create all-new, human-centered experiences. We’re a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines, and we are obsessed with helping the world’s best enterprises deliver breakthrough experiences that transform business and increase user engagement. Our ambitious, empowered team is focused on helping our customers meet their loftiest goals. Fusion, our advanced development platform, gives these enterprises the capabilities to design, develop, and deploy intelligent search at any scale.
Our roots are in Solr, the global search standard used by 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and our team includes leading search and discovery contributors and committers as well as many of the world's foremost search and machine learning innovators. We’re serious about the impact of our products to catalyze results for our customers, and about building a team that delivers meaningful results across a growing worldwide community
At Lucidworks, we are looking for Customer Success Directors who are smart, have a high amount of energy and have a passion for customer success. You should be semi-technical, able to comprehend and explain technical concepts to a variety of stakeholders, but we’re not asking you to code. Think of it as “technical-adjacent”. You’ll have tremendous opportunity for experience some of the newest and most cutting edge Big-Data and search technology that the market has ever seen and be part of a rocket that is taking off and taking the market by storm. You need to have experience getting into the guts of large account, delighting customers with initial projects to help spread the gospel of the technology. You need to know how to build executive level relationships and credibility.
- Manage post-sale activity through relationship building, account knowledge, product knowledge, and execution
- Act as the point of contact for up to 10 enterprise-class accounts and understand their business needs and concerns
- Proactively drive value realization activities within your account base including leveraging platform best practices to deliver desired outcomes
- Identify trends in adoption and utilization across the customer base and provide guidance to help customers maximize value
- Conduct account management activities including QBRs, new feature introductions and health checks
- Identify blockers to key customer milestones like successful onboarding and product usage in order to promote and drive solutions
- Track account health to identify churn risk and actively work to eliminate that risk
- Drive resolution of customer concerns and provide feedback to product teams
- Act as a Program Manager, coordinating the various post-sales activities required for customers to derive value from their investment in the Lucidworks platform
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and ensure renewal and expansion opportunities close
- Contribute to the growth and scalability of the Customer Success team through documentation, process optimization, and sharing of platform best practices
- Work with C level executives for our clients to develop platform deployment strategies for their businesses
- Understand the ROI and how following and applying Lucidworks best practices can provide stable, value-added search solutions.
Required Experience & Skills
- 7+ years of experience in Customer Success, Consulting, Technical Account Management or related fields managing enterprise-class accounts
- Exceptional client management, customer presence and communications skills including the ability to have difficult conversations, manage escalations, and diffuse difficult situations
- Understanding of the SaaS business model with experience delivering and implementing SaaS solutions for enterprise customers.
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Semi-Technical experience, strong enough to have technical conversations with a variety of stakeholder types
- Understanding of Open Source and Big-Data Technologies
- Commitment to high quality work, attention to detail, an ability to manage multiple priorities and a passion for customer success
- Willingness to travel to customer locations as necessary
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Enterprise Search experience
- Experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, JIRA, Tableau, Salesforce, and Zendesk desired
Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome talent across all aspects of background, orientation, origin, identity, status, and category in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way. Applicants receive consideration without bias and based on the relevant talents, skills, and experiences they offer to our company. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to learning more about you.