Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA or Raleigh, NC
Lucidworks is shaping the future of digital experiences, AI, and machine learning by reimagining the power and value of search to create all-new, human-centered experiences. We’re a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines, and we are obsessed with helping the world’s best enterprises deliver breakthrough experiences that transform business and increase user engagement. Our ambitious, empowered team is focused on helping our customers meet their loftiest goals. Fusion, our advanced development platform, gives these enterprises the capabilities to design, develop, and deploy intelligent search at any scale.
Our roots are in Solr, the global search standard used by 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and our team includes leading search and discovery contributors and committers as well as many of the world's foremost search and machine learning innovators. We’re serious about the impact of our products to catalyze results for our customers and about building a team that delivers meaningful results across a growing worldwide community.
As Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing world-class digital programs to scale our marketing reach and drive pipeline and revenue. You’ll be a key member of the Marketing team and will develop online marketing strategies for digital transformation.
The successful candidate is a natural self-starter that possesses the miraculous combo of creative talent with analytical chops. You’re someone who can connect the right people together at the right time to develop programs that are innovative, engaging, on-brand and drive key performance metrics. Bring your deep understanding and proven track record in SEO, SEM, multi-channel demand gen, and analytics to this role and you’ll thrive!
- Drive strategy and execution of multi-channel digital marketing programs – including paid search, display, retargeting, content syndication and Drift Chat – to expand reach, drive pipeline and meet company revenue goals.
- Manage and optimize organic search (SEO) efforts, including analytics, technical audits, and on-page and off-page optimizations.
- Establish rigor around metrics, reporting, testing and optimization to ensure our efforts lead to measurable business outcomes and continuous improvement over baselines.
- Collaborate with the Content team to ensure effective activation plans for content are in place and that SEO best practices are integrated within the content production process
- Develop messaging, creative, landing pages and testing plans to support digital channels
- Establish KPIs and regularly communicate campaign performance, key learnings and best practices to cross-functional stakeholders
Required Experience and Skills
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- Skilled with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Marketo, and Salesforce so that you can operate independently and solve problems quickly
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Deep experience with testing and testing technologies – establishing strategies, plans, and creative which drive increased engagement and conversion
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members that don’t report to you
- Rock-star written and verbal communication skills; must possess ability to develop hard-hitting messaging and pithy copy
- Detail oriented with proven ability to drive multiple projects forward cross functionally
Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome talent across all aspects of background, orientation, origin, identity, status, and category in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way. Applicants receive consideration without bias and based on the relevant talents, skills, and experiences they offer to our company. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to learning more about you.