Lucidworks is shaping the future of digital experiences, AI, and machine learning by reimagining the power and value of search to create all-new, human-centered experiences. We’re a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines, and we are obsessed with helping the world’s best enterprises deliver breakthrough experiences that transform business and increase user engagement. Our ambitious, empowered team is focused on helping our customers meet their loftiest goals. Fusion, our advanced development platform, gives these enterprises the capabilities to design, develop, and deploy intelligent search at any scale.
Our roots are in Solr, the global search standard used by 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and our team includes leading search and discovery contributors and committers as well as many of the world's foremost search and machine learning innovators. We’re serious about the impact of our products to catalyze results for our customers and about building a team that delivers meaningful results across a growing worldwide community.
Responsibilities and Outcomes
- Define, develop and execute a revenue driven Territory Plan
- Exceed your ramped (first year) annual sales quota and develop a pipeline that will propel the growth of your business in our next fiscal year
- Become an expert in Lucidworks messaging, our sales approach, and our products and services
- Be the lead in providing guidance and leadership to all functions involved in executing the Territory Plan, including marketing, sales development, customer success, pre-sales engineering, alliances, and professional services
- Establish a thorough understanding of the market influences, business drivers, the competitive landscape and the partner ecosystem across your territory
- Create Trust-Based Relationships with your customers for the long term
Required Experience and Skills
- 8+ years in a field sales role selling to line of business & IT executives in larger Fortune 2000 Enterprise Accounts ideally involving machine learning, search, analytics, big data, and cloud technologies
- A business understanding of modern technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, and Solr
- A strategic outlook and structured approach to Territory and Opportunity development
- Experience driving large deals of $500k+ in (ARR)
- A hunter mentality focused on driving business in a defined territory that consists of named accounts and geographic coverage
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, and organizational skills required to be able to articulate and evangelize the value of Lucidworks platform approach
- Fluid in MS-Office and SFDC
- Strong focus on delivering customer success with a consultative, outcome-based sales approach
- Exceptional experience in contract negotiation and opportunity forecasting
- An excellent communicator, highly motivated and passionate about winning
- Willing to travel as necessary in support of territory activities
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA is a plus
Lucidworks believes in the power of diversity and inclusion to help us do our best work. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome talent across all aspects of background, orientation, origin, identity, status, and category in an inclusive and non-discriminatory way. Applicants receive consideration without bias and based on the relevant talents, skills, and experiences they offer to our company. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to learning more about you.