Lucidworks builds enterprise search solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. Our advanced search platform, Fusion, provides the enterprise-grade capabilities needed to design, develop, and deploy intelligent search apps at any scale. Companies across all industries, from consumer retail and healthcare to insurance and financial services, rely on Lucidworks every day to power their consumer-facing and enterprise search apps.
Lucidworks is seeking an experience Accounting Manager to join its accounting team and contribute to the success of a fast growing company. The ideal candidate must have proven track record of working collaboratively with different business teams and implementing scalable and efficient solutions to meet our business needs.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of accounting activities, including supervising Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay process, Payroll, revenue recognition and general ledger.
- Responsible for timely and accurate month-end, quarter-end and year-end close to ensure all journal entries and reconciliation are appropriately performed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for timely review and analysis of international subsidiary accounts and consolidations.
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements and ensure compliance with external reporting requirements.
- Collaborate with FP&A team to analyze expenses and accruals to ensure timely recording of such expenses.
- Work with independent auditors and provide support for annual audit.
- Responsible for tax compliance, including coordinating and supporting the preparation of federal, state and sales tax returns.
- Assist with analysis and implementation of ASC 606.
- Provide technical accounting expertise in resolving accounting issues, improving and enhancing accounting policies and procedures.
- Research new accounting standards to determines the impact on the company and ensure proper accounting treatment in accordance with US GAAP.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting. CPA is a strong plus.
- 7+ year’s accounting experience in high-growth SaaS companies with experience in consolidations.
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP; ability to analyze and document technical accounting standards.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Prior working experience with NetSuite, Expensify and Salesforce preferred.