Lucid Software is the leader in visual collaboration, helping teams see and build the future from idea to reality. Our products, business, and workplace culture have received numerous awards, such as being named to the Forbes Cloud 100 and a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology. Lucid is a hybrid workplace, allowing employees to work remotely, from one of our offices, or a combination of the two depending on the needs of the role and team. At Lucid, we hold true to our core values of teamwork over ego, innovation in everything we do, individual empowerment, initiative, and ownership, and passion and excellence in every area. We value diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
We are looking for a rockstar Sr. Product Manager to help us take our products to the next level. Are you a natural leader and a great teammate? Do you have a passion for elegant solutions and user experiences? Are you drawn to work that is different every single day? If this is you, let’s talk!
This Sr. Product Manager will join a team focused on innovation and new product discovery, particularly in the area of emerging technology and AI/ML. You will be joining a vibrant team of PM’s that work on a variety of projects, including bringing Lucid’s Collaborative AI products and features to market; rapid prototyping and derisking for new, canvas-native experiences; and continuing to build out underlying innovative technical platforms that makes it all possible. On that team, you’ll lead our AI/ML investments and strategy in partnership with the Sr. Director of Product.
- Work with one or more product teams and collaborate with other PMs to rapidly test, de-risk, learn about, and validate opportunities for emerging technologies and innovative canvas experiences
- Help establish the structure, culture, and processes for this new, innovation-focused product area
- As a key senior member of the team, contribute to our strategy for technical innovation and AI/ML at Lucid
- Improve the AI/ML product development process at Lucid to match our increased investment and velocity
- Work closely with UX, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and other Product teams
- Become an expert in our customers, their motivations, goals, and needs
- Own product features and/or themes through their creative cycle: ideation, strategy, discovery, validation, definition, delivery, release, analysis, and iteration
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to discover feature ideas and validate them before development
- Work closely with UX Designers to ensure an excellent user experience in our product
- Work with Engineers to help guide feature development
- Direct experience bringing to market user-facing products and features powered by AI/ML and new, emerging technology
- Strong experience with rapid testing, learning, and derisking techniques, including user research/contextual inquiry, prototype testing, beta programs, and phased releases
- 4+ years of experience in product management at great SaaS product companies
- Track record of strong partnerships with engineering and design leaders on both technical and design-heavy projects
- Skilled in empathizing with customers and understanding their pain points
- Strong strategic sense to understand new opportunities and ability to support investment through data-driven decision making (utilizing both qualitative and quantitative data)
- Ability to coordinate cross functionally with anyone from engineers to marketing, growth, and other product teams
- Direct experience with leading innovation or new product discovery teams, especially in the areas of rapid learning, iteration, and derisking
- Experience mentoring other PM's
If you’d like to confirm job application information found on other hiring websites, please contact us directly at: email@example.com