Lucid Software offers a leading Visual Collaboration Suite that helps teams see and build the future from idea to reality. With its products—Lucidchart, Lucidspark and Lucidscale—teams can align around a shared vision, clarify complexity, and collaborate visually, no matter where they're located. Top businesses use Lucid's products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Lucid's partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
With a fast-growing team of more than 1,000 employees, we are committed to maximizing collaboration and innovation in the workplace through our products and with our people. Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace, providing employees the flexibility to work where they are most productive, whether that’s at home, in the office, or a combination of the two.
We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we welcome diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and placing #19 on G2’s Best Software Products for 2022 list.
If you’d like to confirm job application information found on other hiring websites, please contact us directly at: email@example.com
Lucid has an exciting opportunity for a talented leader to join our Marketing Operations function. The Marketing Operations team drives key operational initiatives for the company, supporting our Visual Collaboration Suite. We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Marketing Operations who will lead a team in scaling demand generation activities, optimizing Lucid's marketing tech stack, and improving lead quality and routing. This role will support all products (Lucidchart, Lucidspark, Lucidscale, Lucid for Education) across all global regions (AMER, EMEA, APAC).
- Lead a team of marketing operations experts to drive key results for the business. Partner with cross-functional teams in marketing, sales, analytics, and engineering.
- Own marketing technology strategy and partner with stakeholders to scale existing processes and procure new tools.
- Build a strong, optimized infrastructure for marketing to create repeatable, measurable programs that produce highly qualified leads and drive revenue for Lucid Software.
- Work closely with the Demand Generation and Revenue Operations teams to help define, execute and monitor lead flow processes from inquiry to closed-won revenue, and optimize workflows to increase marketing and sales productivity.
- Help map and enhance the prospect’s journey – scoring, nurture streams, lead routing, automation and emails through the buying journey.
- Oversee the administration of our marketing automation platform with regard to demand and lead generation activities, marketing campaigns and pipeline generation programs.
- Support the greater marketing team through effective project management; help build and manage our lead reporting environment; and track Marketing’s impact to the business.
- 5+ years of marketing operations or related work experience
- 3+ years as a people manager
- Experience with MAPs (ex. Marketo), CRMs (ex. Salesforce), and auxiliary tools in a modern tech stack (ex. Drift, reCAPTCHA)
- Experience with modern data stack tools (ex. MadKudu, Workato, Snowflake)
- Familiarity with reporting tools (ex. Tableau, Excel) and analytical skills to match
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage third-party vendor relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and a person who enjoys collaboration cross-functionally
- Has high attention to detail with a knack for building scalable solutions
- Marketo Certified
- Salesforce Certified
- Experience working in the SaaS space and an emphasis in Product Led Growth and/or B2B marketing