Lucid Software offers a leading Visual Collaboration Suite that helps teams see and build the future from idea to reality. With its products—Lucidchart, Lucidspark and Lucidscale—teams can align around a shared vision, clarify complexity, and collaborate visually, no matter where they're located. Top businesses use Lucid's products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Lucid's partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
With a fast-growing team of more than 1,000 employees, we are committed to maximizing collaboration and innovation in the workplace through our products and with our people. Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace, providing employees the flexibility to work where they are most productive, whether that’s at home, in the office, or a combination of the two.
We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we welcome diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and placing #19 on G2’s Best Software Products for 2022 list.
If you’d like to confirm job application information found on other hiring websites, please contact us directly at: email@example.com
As EMEA leader of Enterprise Sales, you will be responsible for leading a growing team of Enterprise Account Executives (AEs) that focus on driving strategic business growth for enterprise Lucid customers and opportunities. You will work hand-in-hand with other sales and customer success leadership to ensure renewals, drive expansion, and continual customer engagement for the reps on your team. This role will be reporting directly to the VP of Sales, EMEA.
- Coaching, mentoring, and motivating a team of AEs
- Successfully forecast and manage pipeline of entire team
- Assist in the recruiting and training to grow and maintain a growing sales org
- Develop and execute on quarterly account plans with reps
- Inspire, lead and coach a dynamic fast-scaling sales team
- Coach and provide feedback to AEs in the areas of sales/personal development, direction and focus
- Conduct quarterly business review sessions with each sales rep
- Manage productivity, funnel of opportunities, and quality to ensure teams meet established goals and standards
- Provide ongoing process improvements, recommendations and implementation of these
- Assist in managing programs to achieve target goals for the team and individual representatives
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge on the features, benefits, and application of Lucid’s offerings
- Understand the competitive landscape
- 5+ years of sales experience in an Enterprise environment
- 3+ years of sales management experience
- Experience as an expert coach and leader
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM reporting, Tableau, Outreach and other like sales software solutions
- Experience selling SaaS products
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications
- Experience reviewing and negotiating legal contracts with prospects and customers
- Experience with land & expand sales motion, particularly in SaaS
- Strong technical background
- Experience managing a large team
- Strong understanding of a sales methodology or process