Lucid Software is a leader in visual collaboration, helping teams see and build the future from idea to reality. With our products—Lucidchart, Lucidspark and Lucidscale—teams can align around a shared vision, clarify complexity, and collaborate visually, no matter where they're located. Top businesses use Lucid's products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Lucid's partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
With a fast-growing team of more than 1,000 employees, we are committed to maximizing collaboration and innovation in the workplace through our products and with our people. Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace, providing employees the flexibility to work where they are most productive, whether that’s at home, in the office, or a combination of the two.
We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we welcome diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and placing #19 on G2’s Best Software Products for 2022 list.
If you’d like to confirm job application information found on other hiring websites, please contact us directly at: email@example.com
We are looking for a smart, inquisitive, passionate, organized and creative individual to work with the Lucid sales team to accelerate the growth of our thriving suite of products: Lucidchart, Lucidspark, and Lucidscale. A Solution Engineer is respected as a product expert and sought after to navigate challenging customer requests and needs. They represent a valuable service to the Sales and Product organizations by understanding and demoing the product suite, as well as crafting business solutions that solve real-world problems for our clients. You will work directly with customers as the primary technical point of contact throughout the sales cycle.
- Create and deliver custom technical demos of the Lucidchart product to prospects and customers
- Enable customers to use Lucidchart in unique ways
- Answer security related questions and alleviate concerns.
- Engage frequently with Product and Engineering teams to relay customer challenges and successes
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years experience in Solution Engineering, Sales Consulting, Sales Engineering (or relevant experience)
- Demonstrated interest in customer success
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including presentation acumen
- Prior colleagues would describe you as passionate, hard-working, fun to be around, and someone who takes initiative
- Strong technical background.
- Can easily thrive working in a fast-paced, start-up-type environment
- Detail-oriented, organized and a good team player
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Can relate to Lucid Software's products and culture
- Experience working in B2B SaaS, with enterprise clients a plus
- Familiarity with Cloud Network Architecture
- Design savvy and familiar with current UX design trends
- Experience with reviewing enterprise contracts and agreements