Lucid Software offers a leading Visual Collaboration Suite that helps teams see and build the future from idea to reality. With its products—Lucidchart, Lucidspark and Lucidscale—teams can align around a shared vision, clarify complexity, and collaborate visually, no matter where they're located. Top businesses use Lucid's products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Lucid's partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
With a fast-growing team of more than 1,000 employees, we are committed to maximizing collaboration and innovation in the workplace through our products and with our people. Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace, providing employees the flexibility to work where they are most productive, whether that’s at home, in the office, or a combination of the two.
We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we welcome diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and placing #19 on G2’s Best Software Products for 2022 list.
If you’d like to confirm job application information found on other hiring websites, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge on the features, benefits and application of Lucid suite offering
- Understand the competitive landscape within their assigned book of business
- Demonstrate a relentless hunter mentality to direct outbound lead sourcing
- Identify new opportunities across net new and existing customers
- Generate and close new pipeline across business segments and verticals through prospect engagements including cold calling, emailing, demos, negotiations and marketing activities of the company
- Share market insights with product and marketing teams
- Effectively manage a book of accounts, creating reliable forecasts, and working with management to close open pipeline to achieve sales quota
- Creativity penetrating new markets, verticals and personas
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5+ years of sales experience (preferably in SaaS/tech)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business in a competitive sales environment
- Experience with Salesforce and sales acceleration tools such as Outreach, Groove, and Zoominfo, etc.
- Ability to lead potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation while demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Maintains clean Salesforce hygiene