Lucid Software is a leader in visual collaboration, helping teams see and build the future from idea to reality. With our products—Lucidchart, Lucidspark and Lucidscale—teams can align around a shared vision, clarify complexity, and collaborate visually, no matter where they're located. Top businesses use Lucid's products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Lucid's partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
With a fast-growing team of more than 1,000 employees, we are committed to maximizing collaboration and innovation in the workplace through our products and with our people. Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace, providing employees the flexibility to work where they are most productive, whether that’s at home, in the office, or a combination of the two.
We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we welcome diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and placing #19 on G2’s Best Software Products for 2022 list.
If you’d like to confirm job application information found on other hiring websites, please contact us directly at: email@example.com
As the Director of Government Enterprise Sales, you will be responsible for building and growing Lucid's government sales program. You will lead a team of Government Enterprise Account Executives that drive the strategic business growth for net new and existing Lucid customers across their assigned accounts. You will work hand-in-hand with other sales and customer success leadership to ensure renewals, drive expansion, and continual customer engagement for the reps on your team. This role will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Sales.
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced environment and seek to inspire, lead and coach Enterprise Account Executives
- Grow IARR in Enterprise Account install base through net new logos, expansion, and renewals
- Assess sales activities and forecasts to determine sales progress and required improvements. Recommend and implement improvements to achieve sales goals
- Coach Account Executives to develop their sales skills including market management, forecasting, prospecting within account base, negotiations, and other necessary skills
- Develop and execute net new, upgrade and renewal strategies and ensures compliance to Rules of Engagement and reporting in SFDC
- Provide value in complex negotiations and the closing of new business, including appropriate use of Sales Engineering, Customer Success and Executive leadership to maximize results
- Work with each Account Executive to develop and implement Quarterly Business Review plans to achieve sales quota
- Ensures the team effectively leverages sales tools and systems consistently and in alignment with Rules of Engagement
- Communicates and prioritizes product and business needs from the field to appropriate Lucid departments Assist in the recruiting, staffing and training to grow and maintain Enterprise sales teams
- Manage productivity, funnel of opportunities and quality to ensure teams meet established goals and standards
- Ongoing process improvements, recommendations and implementation of sales methodology, strategy and training.
- Assist in managing development programs to achieve target goals in support of teams and individual representatives
- Build proper reports and dashboards in SFDC to ensure pipeline and forecast is always current
- Build expert knowledge of the Lucid suite’s features to help build full solution stories
- Other duties as assigned
- 10+ years of sales experience, preferably in tech/SaaS
- 3+ years of enterprise sales management experience
- 3+ years of experience selling to government accounts
- Experience as an expert coach and leader
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SFDC reporting, Tableau, Outreach, and other like sales software solutions