Loyal is an organization centered on experience and building a platform that allows consumers to make meaningful decisions when it comes to healthcare. We deeply understand providers, locations, services, appointments, business rules, and moreover, we understand patients -- who they are, the preferred method of communication, upcoming appointments, lapsed appointments, outstanding bills, health risks, and more. With this intelligence, our platform fuels highly relevant and personalized experiences across all mediums (website, email, voice…) allowing patients to get healthy, stay healthy, and have a better relationship with the health care provider.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including calendar management; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling/creating documents for meetings.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting communication and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Supports the CEO with cross-department working groups, keeping agendas, and helping members to be accountable for key deliverables.
- Works closely and effectively to keep the CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Attends leadership meetings and spearheads and follows up on action items.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected.
- Plays a "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time.
- Represents the CEO via email and other written communication.
- Responsible for reviewing the CEO’s emails, responding on behalf of the CEO as applicable, and prioritizing emails that are in need of response directly from the CEO.
- Project Management-
- Acts as a swiss army knife, helping the CEO execute the company’s highest priorities on a given day or week while working on longer-term special projects and strategic initiatives.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Partners with the CEO to track key project milestones across the company.
- Serves as a conduit between the CEO and company stakeholders, including by managing relationships and providing a bridge for smooth communication; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support.
- Acts as the traffic controller, resolves any issues that might be confusing the team in terms of resources, priorities, and direction given the visibility to the executive priorities, the EA will most often know the answer or can get the answer and required resources for the team and overcome any issues the team is facing.
- Takes ownership for filling in gaps as seen, proactively solving company problems.
- Acts as a "barometer," having a sense of the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Experience working within a software as a service (SaaS) company preferred
- Experience working within a start-up and/or ambiguous environment, with proven experience to be adaptable preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent preferred but not required
- Strives to deeply understand the Company’s and CEO’s priorities, and work with the CEO to ensure that their time is organized accordingly.
- An ability to seek information beyond what is plainly presented to you, with an aim to understanding Exec’s goals & actively finding ways to be helpful in executing these goals.
- Extraordinary organizational skills, and an appreciation for the challenges of supporting a growing team with diverse personalities.
- An enthusiastic nature and eager to help wherever you can, and do whatever it takes to ensure progress while being friendly, collaborative and approachable.
- Laser focused when it comes to attention to detail and accuracy. You exhibit flexibility, prioritization & the ability to multi-task.
- Flexible paid time off, sick and personal days
- At least one holiday per month (sometimes, more!)
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance - Loyal pays the premium for all employees!
- One Time Home Office Setup Stipend For Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Monthly Internet Stipend for Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Long term & short term disability
- 401[k] plan
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 2 Volunteer days per year
- Matching Gift Program
- Participation Grant Program
- Annual Travel/Team Events up to twice per year (post-COVID)
We believe that the key to Loyal's success is you. Your unique background, life experience, knowledge, self-expression, and talent make you uniquely you. Who you are, what you have experienced, and how you think inspires us to be innovative and bold.
Loyal is an equal opportunity employer. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, languages spoken, veteran status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Further, consistent with applicable federal and state law, Loyal provides reasonable accommodations when requested by qualified applicants or employees with disabilities, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship. Loyal’s policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. If you require a reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact the Talent Acquisition Department at email@example.com.
Consistent with Loyal policy, candidates performing in-person work will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to Loyal’s vaccination requirement, please contact the People Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.