Director, Brand Partnerships
LoveToKnow Media is seeking an experienced Director of Brand Partnerships to join our Digital Ad Sales team with a focus on building new business relationships, as well as growing LoveToKnow Media’s brand recognition and revenue. The ideal candidate will be an experienced consultative seller who has a deep understanding of Branded Content, Digital Advertising, and unique Client Solutions. This individual must have proven client and agency relationships, and have a track record of exceeding sales targets. The Director of Brand Partnerships will play a critical role in the growth trajectory of LoveToKnow Media's brands.
Success in this role includes; building the brand recognition of LoveToKnow Media in the New York digital advertising market, setting up meetings with key decision makers, growing a pipeline of RFPs, bringing in sales, and ensuring client satisfaction. This individual will be seen as a true strategic client partner and consultant to help clients grow their business and achieve goals. Internally this role will be a collaborator and work very closely with our Marketing, Studios, Operations, Client Support, and Editorial teams to come up with the best solutions possible for their clients.
In this role you will be able to represent both Client and Agency for your assigned territory and be able to sell both Direct and Programmatic Advertising Solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build out a strong sales pipeline through both new and existing relationships across direct clients and agencies
- Prospect & research potential new clients, and become a subject matter expert on our properties and solutions
- Sell strategic branded content & digital media campaigns that are centered around clients KPIs
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new & existing clients
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Studios, and Product teams to formulate innovative and first to market solutions for client challenges
- Continually hit and exceed sales targets and quotas
Qualifications & Skills
- 7+ years experience as a Digital Media Sales representative at a digital publisher
- Deep, proven relationships with brands, agencies, and trading desks
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience ideating and pitching complex partner driven programs
- Knowledge of sales prospecting tools (Mediaradar, etc)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the mindset of running your own business within the organization
- Demonstrated success selling Branded Content, Sponsorship, and Media programs
- Bachelor's degree required
- Able to thrive in a remote-first organization
- 100% Remote, Work from Home Company
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision for employee
- Employee contribution to available Life, STD, LTD coverage
- Retirement plan with 3% Company match
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Laptop Reimbursement
- Premium membership to Headspace app, to align with our Work/Life Balance Mantra!
About LoveToKnow Media
At LoveToKnow Media, we believe the good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Our four distinct brands share a mission to make the world smarter. Unique in their content yet unified in their purpose, LoveToKnow, YourDictionary, WordFinder, and GolfLink compel expansive and engaged audiences of consumers who seek specialized subject matters. Spanning 14 time zones, we cultivate exceptional talent from around the world. A global perspective is what fuels our success and ability to be one of the largest and most well-rounded digital media portfolios in the world. As one global community, we work collaboratively across continents and cultures to create informative content that truly makes the world smarter. Our flexible approach emboldens our employees to work in the environments that play to their strengths, including fully remote roles and flexible in-person roles in the heart of Barcelona.