LoveToKnow Media is looking for a General Manager with a strong background in digital publishing to lead its flagship LoveToKnow.com brand. For over a decade, LoveToKnow has been a trusted source of expert guidance for women who want to live their best lives. At LoveToKnow, we believe in empowering women through knowledge, sharing honest stories, and building a safe community to share.
As a General Manager, you will:
- Lead the strategic evolution of the LoveToKnow brand.
- Set the strategic roadmap for LoveToKnow’s product, development, branding, and content goals.
- Own the on-site content and social media growth strategies for LoveToKnow.
- Research and understand user needs and market gaps.
- Identify and develop new product features and engaging user experiences.
- Manage the P&L for the property, ensuring best focus for optimal growth.
- Determine metrics to evaluate the success of new initiatives and develop continuous improvements to the site.
- Work closely with content and revenue teams to develop engaging and monetizable content.
- Effectively work cross-functionally (with editors, engineers, UX designers, marketing, etc.) to launch features.
- Balance strategic projects while maintaining product momentum and launch schedules.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A history of entrepreneurship and building great websites.
- Experience growing and profitably scaling a digital brand.
- Deep understanding of the women’s lifestyle publishing space.
- A passion for making the world smarter.
- Hands-on experience with web technologies in a leadership role.
- Experience leading a consumer-facing, ad-supported website.
- A track record of building innovative, engaging social strategies.
- Deep knowledge of SEO and other audience development strategies, including social and partnerships.
- Ability to facilitate global (across time zone) brainstorming and collaborative design sessions.
- Proven track record with product go-to-market strategies.
- Experience with both programmatic and direct-sales ad revenue.
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively motivate, inspire, and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Business and marketing background.
- The ability to form strategic partnerships.
- Vision for the growth and direction of the LoveToKnow brand.
- A desire to create truly great products.
- 100% Remote, Work from Home Company
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision for employee
- Employee contribution to available Life, STD, LTD coverage
- Retirement plan with 3% Company match
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Laptop Reimbursement
- Premium membership to Headspace app, to align with our Work/Life Balance Mantra!
We look forward to hearing from you!