Ingenuity for innovation is in LoveToKnow Media’s DNA. A remote and global first company for over 15 years, the company has employees in key markets around the world, including the U.S., Canada, Europe, South America, Asia, and Australia. In addition to our dynamic and thriving remote culture, we have a sprawling office in the heart of Barcelona.
LoveToKnow Media’s five distinct brands share a mission to make the world smarter. Unique in their content yet unified in their purpose, LoveToKnow, YourDictionary, WordFinder, GolfLink, and Bibliography compel expansive and engaged audiences of consumers who seek specialized subject matters.
Are you interested in working with us, but at this moment you don't see anything that looks a fit for you?
If you're based in Barcelona, whatever your area of expertise is, we would love for you to let us know if you'd be interested in joining LoveToKnow Media. We'd love to know you, so we'll ask you for a few of your details and how LoveToKnow Media can be a good fit for you. If you give us concise information, it will better help the recruitment team to find a role that fits you like a glove.
As we'll only contact you if we find a potential fit between you and one of our future open positions, we strongly recommend to follow us on social media (Twitter @LoveToKnowBCN) so when you see an open position that fits, feel free to apply directly! That will increase the chances to be seen by the assigned recruiter.
Given that LoveToKnow Media is a global company, you can find also other opportunities around the globe!
Here are some of the perks of working with us:
- Room to self-organize your time.
- Hybrid attendance.
- LoveToKnow Media brings Silicon Valley ways to Barcelona.
- LoveToKnow Media operates several of our own websites. Your work and input will be integral to the growth of our proprietary products.
- Your work will be a high impact and high visibility.
- We have a flat organizational structure and you will work directly with the product managers under the regional manager’s supervision.
- You will be part of a superb, international senior team of professionals.
- Offices at a premium location in Barcelona.
- LoveToKnow Media gives you the best tools you may need to develop your tasks: laptop, screen, etc.
- Technical training/meetups covered by the company.
- Recognition and rewards for excellent work