Social Media Strategist, LoveToKnow.com
LoveToKnow Media seeks a savvy, enthusiastic Social Media Strategist to help build an engaged and loyal community for LoveToKnow.com’s social media platforms.
The Social Media Strategist will report to the Executive Editor and be responsible for developing a strong voice and aesthetic across all platforms that better reflects LoveToKnow.com’s new direction.
We are looking for a true Internet native who is always up-to-date on social media trends. The ideal candidate has exceptional editorial instincts, sound judgment, and the ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the social media calendar for all of LTK.com’s social platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and eventually TikTok)
- Write social copy
- Handle all day-to-day community moderation efforts, engaging in conversation directly with followers and partners
- Schedule and publish all content
- Pitch and develop content across all current and emerging social platforms
- Generate and analyze performance reports on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Work cross-functionally with Content, Commerce, and Sales to promote editorial and sponsored content
- Work closely with influencers, freelancers, and staff writers to create social content
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-5 years experience in community management and social media for a brand or agency
- Experience with social media scheduling tools
- A love & talent for smart, engaging social copy
- Experience working with creatives on the execution of assets (ie. influencers, content creators, graphic designers, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of social media best practices
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Experience with Photoshop, Adobe XD, or similar photo editing software
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong initiative and problem-solving abilities
- 100% Remote, Work from Home Company
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision for employee
- Employee contribution to available Life, STD, LTD coverage
- Retirement plan with 3% Company match
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Laptop Reimbursement
- Premium membership to Headspace app, to align with our Work/Life Balance Mantra!
About LoveToKnow Media:
At LoveToKnow Media, we believe the good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Our distinct brands share a mission to make the world smarter. Unique in their content yet unified in their purpose, LoveToKnow, YourDictionary, WordFinder, GolfLink, and Bibliography.com compel expansive and engaged audiences of consumers who seek specialized subject matters. Spanning 14 time zones, we cultivate exceptional talent from around the world. A global perspective is what fuels our success and ability to be one of the largest and most well-rounded digital media portfolios in the world. As one global community, we work collaboratively across continents and cultures to create informative content that truly makes the world smarter. Our flexible approach emboldens our employees to work in the environments that play to their strengths, including fully remote roles and flexible in-person roles in the heart of Barcelona.