Product Owner, Golflink
Join a rapidly growing portfolio of consumer digital media properties that total 45M+ users per month. Our ideal candidate is passionate about the game of golf and has a passion for building products and features that customers love.
The Product Owner plays a crucial role in creating and maintaining the strategic partnership between the business needs and the technology delivery in a dynamic web-based environment. The Product Owner will work with internal stakeholders and teams to drive the implementation of GolfLink’s vision and product roadmap to deliver maximum value to the user. In this capacity, the product owner will develop a deep understanding of the day-to-day operations of our business and manage the development of new products, features and initiatives.
At this moment we’re only able to accept people holding EU citizenship or EU Blue Card for Spain as we do NOT provide visa sponsorships. If you’re not in Barcelona at the moment, your position will be remote at your location up until 2-3 months after signing the contract.
Why you want this job:
- Room to self-organize your time.
- Remote/in-office work to be chosen from.
- LoveToKnow brings Silicon Valley ways to Barcelona.
- LoveToKnow operates several of our own websites. Your work and input will be integral to the growth of our proprietary products.
- Your work will be a high impact and high visibility.
- We have a flat organizational structure and you will work directly with the product managers under the regional manager’s supervision.
- You will be part of a superb, international senior team of professionals.
- Offices at a premium location in Barcelona.
- LoveToKnow gives you the best tools you may need to develop your tasks: laptop, screen, etc.
- Technical training/meetups covered by the company.
- Wellness program.
- Private health insurance
Duties And Responsibilities:
- The Product Owner is responsible for creating user stories, managing the backlog, prioritizing work for the design and development teams, and delivering features on time.
- Ensures that the product features support the company’s overall strategy and goals
- Sets expectations of product scope, deliverables, and timelines
- Works with the UX/UI design team to create rich experiences that improves usability and the overall customer experience
- The Product Owner uses analytics to ensure the features that are built deliver on the results that are expected.
- Assists with market and customer research
- Partners with various business teams to ensure proper tracking and reporting of key website and user metrics
- Works closely with the Content & Revenue teams to develop engaging and monetizable content and advertising opportunities
- Works with QA to create test plans and ensure new features meet business requirements
- Analyzes deficiencies and customer pain points and recommends solutions
- Creates and maintains product documentation (requirements, user flows, wireframes, use cases, user guides, user acceptance, test cases, training materials, etc.)
- Understands customer usage of our products and features
- Performs product demonstrations to internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a technology related field
- 3+ years of experience working in an agile/JIRA environment as a Product Owner or Product Manager, preferably in a web environment
- Experience working hands on with software development teams.
About LoveToKnow Media:
At LoveToKnow Media, we believe the good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge.
Our five distinct brands share a mission to make the world smarter. Unique in their content yet unified in their purpose, LoveToKnow, YourDictionary, WordFinder, GolfLink, and Bibliography.com compel expansive and engaged audiences of consumers who seek specialized subject matters.
Spanning 14 time zones, we cultivate exceptional talent from around the world. A global perspective is what fuels our success and ability to be one of the largest and most well-rounded digital media portfolios in the world. As one global community, we work collaboratively across continents and cultures to create informative content that truly makes the world smarter. Our flexible approach emboldens our employees to work in the environments that play to their strengths, including fully remote roles and flexible in-person roles in the heart of Barcelona.