Content Writer, Cocktails & Wine
About LoveToKnow Media:
At LoveToKnow Media, we believe the good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge.
Our five distinct brands share a mission to make the world smarter. Unique in their content yet unified in their purpose, LoveToKnow, YourDictionary, WordFinder, GolfLink, and Bibliography.com compel expansive and engaged audiences of consumers who seek specialized subject matters.
Spanning 14 time zones, we cultivate exceptional talent from around the world. A global perspective is what fuels our success and ability to be one of the largest and most well-rounded digital media portfolios in the world. As one global community, we work collaboratively across continents and cultures to create informative content that truly makes the world smarter. Our flexible approach emboldens our employees to work in the environments that play to their strengths, including fully remote roles and flexible in-person roles in the heart of Barcelona.
Staff Writer, Cocktails & Wine - PART TIME
LovetoKnow.com helps people get advice, solve problems, and find information from authoritative experts. We have an immediate need for staff writers with a background in cocktails and wine to deliver an exceptional content writing experience.
This is a 100% remote, part-time writing position. The LoveToKnow team is global and growing – we are currently spread across 14 time zones and three continents!
Standout candidates for our Part-time Content Writer, Cocktails & Wine role can demonstrate both expertise in the subject matter, (through certification credentials and professional experience), and a well-rounded portfolio of published web content covering a variety of topics, styles, and subject matter.
As a LoveToKnow Staff Writer, you will:
- Write consistently high-quality articles that satisfy the needs and queries of our readers
- Write articles in a manner consistent with LTK guidelines
- Update and rewrite existing articles
- Work within system-generated deadlines to ensure timeliness
- Communicate with the rest of the editorial team
- Attend regular (virtual) team meetings
- Allot time each week for working on personal authority/branding
- Provide feedback, ideas, and suggestions on LTK.com as well as other LoveToKnow Corp. properties
- Background (education + work experience + writing experience) in the field of cocktails and wine
- A strong portfolio of published web content
- Minimum of one-year professional writing experience
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Understanding of writing for the web audience
- Knowledge of and ability to apply Associated Press (AP) style
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Flexibility to tackle a variety of different article types
Additional Experience/Skills Preferred
- Experience creating commerce-based content (best lists, reviews)
- Social/feature content creation
- 100% Remote, Work from Home Company
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Premium membership to Headspace app, to align with our Work/Life Balance Mantra!