Title: Digital Product Analyst
Location: Remote (US Preferred)
Reports to: Director, Analytics & Insights
- Health plan
- Flexible, remote work environment
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Annual learning allowance
- Access to data science and analytics career development courses
Our mission: At LoveToKnow, we’re focused on improving people's lives through better information.
Our family of lifestyle, educational & outdoor recreation brands provide best-in-class content every month to 45-million unique users and across 100 million pageviews. LoveToKnow is a remote-first company, founded in the US with growing teams in Barcelona, Spain, and India.
Why this role exists: This role will support our portfolio of web properties by building reporting solutions and generating actionable insights that drive our business decisions. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, has an inclination for problem-solving, has excellent cross-departmental collaboration skills, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for me? This is an exciting and highly visible role with the opportunity for huge growth and impact within our company. You’ll be a part of building our analytics infrastructure from the ground up and democratizing data access across the organization. You’ll have the opportunity to progress your technical data skills, and also gain well-rounded experience partnering with stakeholders across all departments of a fast-growing digital media company.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product analytics and user behavior, demonstrating an ability to not only find answers, but to help stakeholders define the questions they should be asking.
- Build dashboards and deliver insights and reporting solutions to stakeholders across our organization
- Aggregate, validate, and uncover actionable insights in a variety of different business areas, such as product, editorial, revenue, and marketing.
- Contribute to our long-term plan for growth by helping build models that forecast web traffic, revenue, and other KPIs.
- Assist with optimization of tests and initiatives through evaluation of results, making strategic recommendations for improvements.
- Lead various ad-hoc analytical efforts in an unstructured environment to identify key insights and identify business opportunity
- BS/BA in a quantitative field such Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis in B2C/consumer internet, digital marketing, and/or product analytics
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools such as Tableau and Looker. Must have experience building dashboards, visualizations, and reporting.
- Fluency in SQL, Excel, and Google Sheets
- Experience using Google Marketing Platform: Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager, Search Console, etc.
- Experience working with data engineering teams to build and streamline data pipelines
- Bright, insightful, intellectually curious, self-learner
- Analytical mindset with a keen attention to detail
- Resourceful performer who gets things done but isn’t afraid to voice opinion/insight
- Consistent ability to partner and lead initiatives without ego