Join a fast-growing portfolio of consumer digital media properties that total 30 million users per month. We ‘re looking for individuals who like to get to the bottom of bugs and find joy in understanding system architecture but also care about the end-user and the quality of their experience.
We’re looking for an individual who will contribute on QA Test Automation to the company.
At this moment we’re only able to accept people holding EU citizenship or EU Blue Card for Spain as we do NOT provide visa sponsorships. If you’re not in Barcelona at the moment, your position will be remote at your location up until 2-3 months after signing the contract.
Why you want this job:
- LoveToKnow Media brings Silicon Valley ways to Barcelona.
- We operate several of our own websites. Your work and input will be integral to the growth of our proprietary products.
- Your work will have high impact and high visibility.
- We have a flat organizational structure and you will work directly with the product managers under the regional manager’s supervision.
- You will be part of a superb international team of professionals building one of the fastest-growing brand names on the net.
- Offices at a premium location in Barcelona.
- Flexible schedule: you can organize your own working hours.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- LoveToKnow Media gives you the best tools you may need to develop your tasks: laptop, screen, etc.
- English and Spanish Classes covered by the company.
- Technical training/meetups covered by the company.
- Flexible financing offered in restaurants, kindergarten,, and public transportation.
- Health insurance.
- Recognition and rewards for excellent work.
About the Role:
- Sole, hands-on automation QA of Education and Word Games products.
- Work in a team of dedicated resources (Engineers, Content Editor, Designer).
- Based in Barcelona. Reports to the Chief Technical Officer of the Company. You will be joining a team of Senior QA Automation Engineers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build product test strategies, write and execute test plans using file bugs, and communicate with the teams about issues, project risks, and product quality.
- Experience on JIRA.
- Perform front/back-end Web, iOS, Android, and internal apps functional testing.
- Develop automated test scripts, test frameworks, and testing tools to support fast-paced software delivery. Find solutions to support end-to-end test coverage.
- Triage inbound bug reports. Investigate customer-reported issues and reproduce reported bugs down to the root cause and provide detailed reports for the Engineers.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved and maintain regression suites using 3rd party tools.
- Ability to work fast and independently, with a sharp eye for detail.
- Collaborate closely with in-office as well as distributed development resources on the full software development lifecycle.
- Provide recommendations on how to improve the user experience.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Fluent English written/verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills - transparency, collaboration and openness are core values.
- Hands-on experience with automation test methodologies, automation test frameworks, tools, and techniques.
- Familiar with mobile and desktop hardware, software, and tools used to debug them.
- Experience with Cloud-based Automation testing platforms. (ex. BrowserStack, Sauce Labs)
- Experience with compatibility, security, recovery, code coverage, load, performance, stress testing.
- Experience with SQA automation and load testing tools (ex. Selenium, Mercury LoadRunner, Mercury QTP, Cypress).
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools
- Experience with continuous integration tools (ex. Jenkins, Cruise Control, Bamboo)
- Experience with code repositories, such as Git.
- Experience with web services automation and load testing tools (ex. NeoLoa, REST Assured, SOAPUI).