Join a fast-growing portfolio of consumer digital media properties that total 30M users per month! We are looking for a talented Technical Product Manager to join our team. You would lead a growing team of engineers and you would report to the Chief Technical Officer of the company.
At this moment we’re only able to accept people holding EU citizenship or EU Blue Card for Spain as we do NOT provide visa sponsorships. If you’re not in Barcelona at the moment, your position will be remote at your location up until 2-3 months after signing the contract.
Why you want this job:
- Room to self-organize your time.
- Remote/in-office work to be chosen from.
- LoveToKnow Media brings Silicon Valley ways to Barcelona.
- LoveToKnow Media operates several digital products. Your work and input will be integral to the growth of our proprietary products.
- Your work will be high impact and high visibility.
- We have a flat organizational structure, and you will work directly with the product managers under the regional manager’s supervision.
- You will be part of a superb, international senior team of professionals.
- Offices at a premium location in Barcelona.
- We give you the best tools you may need to develop your tasks: laptop, screen, etc.
- Technical training /meetups covered by the company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define the vision and roadmap for Content Management System (CMS) to be used internally
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the CMS needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks
- Lead the planning of CMS releases and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, revenue, content, design/user experience, engineering, and internal users.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Assess value, develop and prioritize stories and epics to ensure work focuses on providing maximum value, aligned with CMS strategy
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of previously prepared tasks to work on
- Create appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development team.
- Coordinate with the Scrum Master to mitigate the impact of impediments towards the team’s successful completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Oversee development stages
What you will need to be successful:
- +7 Years of experience in technical consultancy, managing relationships between the client (in our case, CTO), the dev team, and other stakeholders
- Excellent English level and communication Skills (B2-C2 CEFR diplomas are valued)
- Experience leading teams in Agile environments.
- Good understanding of project definition and monitoring tools
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- CMS knowledge is a plus