Position Overview: As a Key Account Manager for Loverboy, you will be responsible for driving sales volume by calling on targeted local, regional, and national chains both on the off premise. This position is responsible for managing existing accounts, securing new distribution & programming, and will be working closely with the Loverboy team and distributor network to ensure execution of all new distribution/programming. This position works in tandem with the Vice President of National Accounts.
Required Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aggressively pursue new national, regional, and local chains while maximizing volume and revenue by using fact-based selling and leveraging relationships.
- Create, sell in, communicate, and activate local programming and marketplace initiatives.
- Account & market visits to audit execution of resets and programming.
- Cultivate strong relationships with the Loverboy distribution network and assigned buyers in the on and off premise.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Work Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of sales experience; beverage experience preferred.
- Direct selling experience with national accounts & relationships with beer buyers is a plus.
- Experience and relationships calling on Safeway, QFC, Fred Meyer, and Costco is preferred.
- Proficient in VIP and well as syndicated IRI/ Nielsen data.
- Skills & Capabilities:
- Exceptional leadership and customer management skills.
- Superior time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to communicate effectively verbally, send and receive information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems resourcefully.
- Strong planning/organizing skills: Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently without constant direct supervision.
- Superior presentation skills, both in development of compelling stories and in presenting them at all levels to customers and consumers.
- Able to work and succeed in a fast moving, high paced environment with aggressive timeliness.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time.