The Market Manager position is an exciting opportunity to join our sales organization. Your primary responsibility: drive sales and manage the execution of Loverboy’s standards with several distribution partners and key accounts in the major cities and surrounding areas of a dedicated market. You’ll work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to track the performance of the brand and drive all key programming initiatives on a year-round basis for our distributor partners and sub-distribution networks.
You’ll be expected to roll up your sleeves, think strategically, and act creatively to achieve specific sales and brand goals. This is not a corporate environment; we do not hand you a play-by-play handbook outlining how to do your job. Loverboy is on a rocket ship and we’re looking for self-starters that know how to take initiative and proactively add value. If making an immediate impact excites you, please read on!
Required Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Distributor Network and drive key sales and marketing initiatives.
- Track and measure goals and programs nationally and at a local level.
- Work with the Director of Sales and VP of National Accounts to open new opportunities and track and analyze ROI on sales programming and marketing investments.
- Ensure that proper brand standards in the market are achieved and maintained.
- Conduct distributor meetings/reviews/ride-alongs
- Hand sell to key retailers in all channels
- Manage distributors' CPC budget, inventory, and POS material.
- Evolve with the role as other duties are assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have a car
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience selling directly to beer wholesalers (non-alcoholic sales qualify if sold through beer distributor networks)
Skills & Capabilities:
- Works and succeeds in a fast-moving, high-paced environment
- Respects and appreciates timely initiatives and deadlines and the need to work with a sense of urgency
- Possesses superior analytical and presentation skills, both in the development of compelling sales tactics and in presenting them at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Exceptional leadership and customer management skills.
- Demonstrates superior time management skills while establishing and focusing on priorities.