Position Overview: The Loverboy Field Rep works autonomously to focus on developing new accounts and maintaining current accounts within the industry. A high emphasis is placed on increasing the availability and visibility of Loverboy products in new and existing accounts by using consultative sales tactics.
Required Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- 100% focus on selling products and/or upgrading number of product lines in retail accounts (bars/restaurants, liquor/grocery stores/convenient stores).
- Identifying major accounts that are not currently selling Loverboy products, and developing a plan to establish business with such accounts.
- Improving conditions and merchandise accounts by building displays, resetting coolers, and displaying point-of-sale items to increase visibility of the brand.
- Partnering with distributors to ensure orders are placed, products are received, and business is growing at accounts.
- Work closely with distributor and Loverboy Team to set up events in the market.
- Conduct 4+ samplings a week.
Qualifications & Requirements:
∙ Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
∙ Work Experience:
- 1+ years of proven results-oriented experience in outside sales or within the food & beverage industry
∙ Skills & Capabilities:
- Desire to build a career in sales.
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Valid driver's license, registered and insured vehicle, and ability to drive to and from accounts continuously.
- Ability to lift and move cases of beer frequently.
- Ability to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point-of-sale frequently.
Our Business: Loverboy is revolutionizing how alcohol is sold, consumed, and experienced by taking a digital-first approach to the trade and building direct relationships with consumers. We are a premium alcohol and lifestyle brand that sets trends and new standards in the better-for-you and ready-to-drink beverage categories. Aside from our drive and commitment to create best-in-class beverages, Loverboy is a do-good company. We are on a mission to show the world a good time while finding new ways to give back each quarter.
The result? Loverboy is the fastest growing alcohol brand in the hard tea, hard seltzer, and RTD categories.
Our Culture: Loverboy is a Play Hard, Work Harder family. With CEO Kyle Cooke at the helm, you know we’re all here to have a good time doing what we love. Though we are known to burn the midnight oil, we understand that balance is key to our individual and collective success. We offer unlimited vacation days to do use at your discretion, granted the work gets done without negatively affecting the business or others.
Our focus is on building a positive, welcoming environment that thrives when team members think proactively, work collaboratively, take initiative, and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and wear multiple hats.