Position Overview: The Distribution Manager’s main role is to drive sales and manage execution of standards through Distributor Partners and Accounts. The Distribution Manager will work with all Distributor Partners and Sub-Distribution Network to track performance of the Loverboy brand and drive all key programming initiatives. The Distribution Manager will work daily with their Sales & Marketing counterparts to ensure successful all-round programming.
Required Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and drive key Sales and Marketing initiatives.
- Work with Distribution Network to track and measure goals and programs nationally and at local level.
- Ensure that proper Brand standards and Trade standards are worked on in the market and achieved.
- Follow progress of sales and POS against expected goals and plans.
- Work with Executive team and Director of National Accounts to create open accounts, track and analyze ROI, and sales programming.
- Develop & Manage Distributor Network.
- Conduct Distributor Meetings/Reviews.
- Plan and executive key market sales initiatives and programming.
- Budget, inventory, and POS management.
Qualifications & Requirements:
∙ Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
∙ Work Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years of sales and/or marketing experience; beverage experience preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of direct sales management experience.
- Strong beverage alcohol distributor management experience a plus.
∙ Skills & Capabilities:
- Ability to analyze and interpret general and financial business reports.
- Data Savvy, organized, analytical, all-encompassing - roll up sleeves and be the present partner to drive sustainable growth as the brand continues to scale nationally.
- Exceptional leadership and customer management skills.
- Superior time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to communicate effectively verbally, send and receive information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems resourcefully.
- Strong planning/organizing skills: Capable of managing major projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently without constant direct supervision.
- Superior presentation skills, both in development of compelling stories and in presenting them at all levels to customers and consumers.
- Able to work and succeed in a fast moving, high paced environment with aggressive timeliness.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time.
Loverboy is revolutionizing how alcohol is sold, consumed, and experienced by taking a digital-first approach to the trade and building direct relationships with consumers. We are a premium alcohol and lifestyle brand that sets trends and new standards in the better-for-you and ready-to-drink beverage categories. Aside from our drive and commitment to create best-in-class beverages, Loverboy is a do-good company. We are on a mission to show the world a good time while finding new ways to give back each quarter.
The result? Loverboy is the fastest growing alcohol brand in the hard tea, hard seltzer, and RTD categories.
Our Culture: Loverboy is a Play Hard, Work Harder family. With CEO Kyle Cooke at the helm, you know we’re all here to have a good time doing what we love. Though we are known to burn the midnight oil, we understand that balance is key to our individual and collective success. We offer unlimited vacation days to do use at your discretion, granted the work gets done without negatively affecting the business or others.
Our focus is on building a positive, welcoming environment that thrives when team members think proactively, work collaboratively, take initiative, and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and wear multiple hats.