The Supply Planning Manager will lead and manage Supply Planning, Materials Replenishment, Logistics and Production Scheduling. Will execute, develop and and implement supply planning, production planning and deployment of finished goods for customers, internal distribution facilities and direct-ship facilities. Ensure demand and supply planning and replenishment planning is optimized and cost effective relative to the availability of raw materials, finished goods and production capabilities. Continuous focus on improving operations towards superior service levels and cost efficiencies.
Develop, implement, and ensure the execution of best-in-class SOP processes specific to Logistics, Planning and Scheduling and Loverboy initiatives. Align appropriate resources to the goals and strategic vision of the business through the balancing of customer orders and demand and supply plans into single sets of integrated business plans that enable the business to produce the right range of products while satisfying consumer and customer demand.
Required Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes operational procedures and processes for all logistics, warehouse, production planning, supply planning and deployment scheduling functions; monitors and follows up accordingly.
- Oversees all areas of logistics and warehousing to ensure proper maintenance, cleanliness, safety and security of the facility in accordance with and compliance to Loverboy policies and procedures.
- Collects, analyzes and evaluates pertinent logistics and warehouse data sets to report on and recommend key objectives and business trends leading to improved efficiencies and profitability.
- Assesses performance results against prior year results and current year objectives across a variety of records and reports.
- Utilizes best practices in determining time and resource requirements for logistics and warehouse functions to maximize operations efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Establishes operations “norms” for each function and determines “acceptable variations” where appropriate.
- Communicates effectively across all levels of personnel, peers, managers and senior management.
Qualifications & Requirements:
∙ Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
∙ Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years production planning, procurement and warehousing experience in a manufacturing setting.
∙ Skills & Capabilities:
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task, working with minimal supervision, and meeting strict deadlines.
- Possesses excellent time management, planning, organization, decision making, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated and quick to grasp specific concepts and guidelines of logistics, warehouse and planning principles and initiatives in compliance with Loverboy’s policies and procedures.
- Possesses a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exercises excellent judgment and discretion in the handling of confidential matters.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strives for continuous improvement of policies and procedures, utilizing best-in-class practices in same and similar manufacturing industries.
- Provides direction and support for the attainment of current and on-going excellent customer service.
- Expert in systems and software applications, including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
∙ Required Competencies:
- Analytical aptitude: Interest in systems and data-based problem solving.
- Collaborative: Helpful, makes people feel comfortable in asking questions, enjoys teaching, strong written and oral communications, high attention to detail.
- Leadership: Informal leader across all demand planning teams and with cross-functional teams, ability to lead meetings, and create action plans.
- Demand planning experience
Our Business: Loverboy is revolutionizing how alcohol is sold, consumed, and experienced by taking a digital-first approach to the trade and building direct relationships with consumers. We are a premium alcohol and lifestyle brand that sets trends and new standards in the better-for-you and ready-to-drink beverage categories. Aside from our drive and commitment to create best-in-class beverages, Loverboy is a do-good company. We are on a mission to show the world a good time while finding new ways to give back each quarter.
The result? Loverboy is the fastest growing alcohol brand in the hard tea, hard seltzer, and RTD categories.
Our Culture: Loverboy is a Play Hard, Work Harder family. With CEO Kyle Cooke at the helm, you know we’re all here to have a good time doing what we love. Though we are known to burn the midnight oil, we understand that balance is key to our individual and collective success. We offer unlimited vacation days to do use at your discretion, granted the work gets done without negatively affecting the business or others.
Our focus is on building a positive, welcoming environment that thrives when team members think proactively, work collaboratively, take initiative, and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and wear multiple hats.