Solutions Engineer (Full-Time)
Losant is a cloud-based Internet of Things platform that empowers global enterprises to build a connected world. We are looking for a developer who is passionate about working with clients to build solutions and proof-of-concepts to join our team at our headquarters in downtown Cincinnati.
- Develop and maintain customer specific solutions that are built on top of the Losant IoT Platform.
- Work directly with clients to understand their needs and problems, and discover how IoT and Losant can help them solve those problems.
- Provide technical assistance for sales and partner opportunities.
- Take the lead in designing, architecting, and deploying those solutions for customers.
- Work in a fast-paced software development lifecycle, including implementing and enforcing coding standards, performing code reviews, and mentoring and challenging peers and junior developers
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience; Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science a major plus
- Experience with working with SaaS APIs and integrating disparate systems
- A strong background in software development and software lifecycle best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
THINGS WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE
- Experience architecting and building modern web applications
- Experience with integrating physical sensors and hardware
- Experience with data visualization and data analysis
- Experience with industrial and IoT protocols (such as MQTT or Modbus)
Losant IoT is a venture-backed startup headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Our clients and partners include major Fortune 100 companies across manufacturing, health care, and asset tracking. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, along with a casual office environment and fun but professional atmosphere.