The AXI Group is looking for a seasoned Solution Architect that will support customers combined with the role of Technology Manager AXI Group.
As a Solution Architect, you will assist in shaping the IT landscape meeting the customer's needs, guide its construction and assure all of its components work well together as more and more organisations are embracing digital transformation, forcing the IT landscape to support rapid change and innovation..
On top of that you will manage the technology portfolio of the AXI Group and make sure that our technology competence centers (our guilds structure) are performing well.
You will work partly from our Ghent office and Willebroek offices and are willing to travel from time to time to our Breda office as well.
• Advising build or buy decisions
• Draw out application and solution architectures
• Draw out application integration architectures
• Share your knowledge, expertise and experience with colleagues, stakeholders and customers
• Manage the technology portfolio of the AXI Group
• Streamline new technology adoption
• Assure that the competence centres (guilds) are performing according standards and follow up on yearly targets, make sure that our consultants are collaborating in an enthusiastic way in the guild structure.
• You have an academic degree and the ambition to become a reference in Solution Architecture
• You are a generalist with interests in topics such as Microservices, API management, containerization, move-to-cloud, MDM concepts …
• You have excellent communication skills, since your stakeholders will be technical experts, as well as business stakeholders and customers
• You value team work and knowledge sharing, feeding what you have learned back into the team
• You want to work together with customers, side by side, to make the customer's goal your own goal
• You feel right at home making application and solution architectures - REST, SOA, EAI, Microservices, integration patterns, etc. have no secrets for you. All the while keeping an eye on the non-functional requirements and how to meet them on an infrastructural level
• You have a way with modelling on ArchiMate, UML, ...
• You understand the connected nature of many software platforms
• You are an entrepreneur, a team player and confident that your experience and expertise can bring a solution to even the most complex challenges. You have great communication skills, are always willing to learn and work together. You aim for a satisfied customer, time and time again
• A high degree of autonomy enabling growth, a chance to build your success within a strong ecosystem
• An engaging company culture, valuing its employees and bringing them all together for at least one day per month
• An experienced team of sympathetic colleagues to learn from and rely on
• Training and coaching needed to grow and achieve your goals
• Unique opportunities to build and expand on different industries and company sizes (don’t forget to check our customer portfolio on our site)
• A culture of trust, team work and expertise