Do you want to help organisations/companies and an make impact on society, read further!
We shape your ambitions from wherever you are today towards Enterprise Architecture.
As an Almost Enterprise Architect, you advise government agencies, non-profit organisations and fast-forward companies to help them realize their strategy making use of the latest technologies. Challenging projects making an impact. Together with the client you envision an optimal enterprise architecture setup, architect roadmaps en effectively assist the client realizing the projects together with the different stakeholders.
As an architect, you are passionate discovering the newest and proven technologies which can contribute to our projects: Cloud, Analytics, IoT, Big Data, Platforms, Mobile, AI, Security… You are an entrepreneur. You like it keeping an eye on new emerging technologies and finding solutions using these technologies for our clients.With ease you are able to explain complex matters to different management levels within organisations and companies.
Today you are working as a solution architect, business analist, business architect, digital transformation business consultant/project manager, information architect and are willing to evolve to an enterprise architect. Or you are already the enterprise architect we are looking for.
You manage the end-2-end trajectory: defining target architectures, roadmaps realizing the architectures, giving advise on ICT purchase options.By doing this you contribute to the business transformation and change processes, where architecture is a means to realize the transformation, and not the goal itself.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience within consulting
- Experience with business, information, application and IT architecture
- You are an entrepreneur with an innovative mindset, which goes hand in hand meeting upcoming challenges and innovations
- You talk both business and technology language, and can persuade on both levels
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- A high degree of autonomy enabling growth, a chance to build your success within a strong ecosystem
- Unique opportunities to build and expand on different industries and company sizes (don’t forget to check our customer portfolio on our site)
- A unique company DNA and EA approach (Architecture Guild with 10+ diverse Architects)
- A team to work with, rely on and build upon
- A culture of trust, team work and expertise