You customise our product and features to strengthen the impact on customers using Ground Lion to the fullest.
You get to work on all functional requirements that can be embedded/developed within the architecture of Ground Lion. From the very start until the successful finish of the project, you interact closely with all key project people, from the analysts to the architects and user community.
- Develop solutions, designed by the dedicated Solution Architect/Analyst using our product portfolio and other technologies (ESB, Rule engine, API, …)
- Deliver support after project delivery
- Both Front End and Back End Development experience.
- Think and act user-centred. Eager to support Ground Lion projects as a genuine expert
- Build on your own and on your team’s expertise. You can never stop learning
- Trust in yourself and your team, together working on a unique product you truly believe in
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Java development
- Knowledge of maven, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Kibana, git, docker, jQuery or Kendo UI is a plus
- You are an entrepreneur. Able to work autonomously and coming up with smart solutions. You get a kick out of perfection and delivering results
- You are a true team player, never acting solo, never afraid to ask for advice or help
- You think outside of the box – putting forward the best solution – future focussed – first. Always in alignment with the customer
- Flexible and well-developed sense of initiative, able to organise and stay on top of own workload and prioritising
- A truly enthusiastic start-up atmosphere. You don’t know what the future will bring, but you know you’ll learn from it
- Real autonomy and support to prove your entrepreneurial skills and build and enhance your own areas of interest
- Ground Lion is part of the AXI group, you can get the best of the rock n roll vibe of a start-up, as well as the security of an experienced and steady organisation (BE-NL)
- A high degree of autonomy, a chance to build your success within a strong environment
- Unique opportunities to build and expand on different industries and company sizes (don’t forget to check our customer portfolio on our site)
- A culture of trust, team work, entrepreneurship and expertise
- A highly interactive job, wide-ranging responsibilities