LoQutus is hiring a Data Architect to take the lead in our Analytics & Insights projects.
LoQutus assists companies in becoming Digital leaders in the field of Analytics & Insights. LoQutus helps clarify the clients data challenges, and translations those requirements in innovative digital solutions.
As a Data Solution Architect @LoQutus, you are responsible for translating our client requirements into a data architecture tailored for their needs. You work with the client from developing the vision up to guiding the execution of that vision into the solution.
You safeguard and optimise all requirements that can be embedded/developed within the data architecture of a LoQutus project under your care. From the very start until the successful finish of the project, you interact closely with all key project people, from development to the business and user community.
If you are up for it, you get the opportunity to take up extra responsibilities as Strategist(commercial role) and even Team Coach(team planning/team performance responsibility.
- Design data solutions to store and retrieve data using our product portfolio and other technologies (Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, Data Pipelines, Data Visualisation, Data-Driven apps, Analytics)
- Choose the right technology for each solution using a broad view of Data and Analytics technology landscape, specialising in Microsoft Data Platform (SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services, Azure SQL Datawarehouse, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Azure Streaming Analytics), the Oracle Stack, Open Source platforms (R, R Shiny, Python, Dash, PostgreSQL, h2o, Airflow, Hadoop, … )
- Continuously improve the LoQutus reference Data Architecture Closely collaborate with your colleague-data engineers/analysts, providing feedback and next steps on projects
- Closely collaborate with your colleague-data engineers/analysts, providing feedback and next steps on projects
- Launch initiatives to enhance our technical project methodologies & tools for designing, implementing, documenting BI & analytics projects
- If people mgmt. experience: support your team members(up to 7). Being a Team Coach of a fast growing and diverse group of skilled people, you will ensure that we keep innovating our culture, way of working and technical competences
Be the best Team Coach you can be. By earning trust, building on your team, scattering your knowledge. Via 1:1's, 360-feedback reviews and by organising and facilitating team meeting
- You have broad theoretical & applied technological knowledge (application development, networking, databases, …)
- You have experience in working in BI teams
- You are a convincing communicator towards colleagues and customers
- You like to take initiative in a young and growing organization where you can have a significant impact
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and do some hands on work
- You use abstract reasoning to define sound solutions
- You articulate solutions and knowing when to spot both functional and non-functional requirement deficiencies up front
- Team spirit: True willingness and ability to work as part of an integrated, enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team.
- Flexible and well-developed sense of initiative, able to take responsibility for own workload and drive a multi-disciplinary group forward
- A truly enthusiastic atmosphere with a very person centric approach truly stimulating genuine personal development
- Real autonomy and support to prove your entrepreneurial skills and build and enhance your own areas of interest
- A high degree of autonomy, a chance to build your success within a strong environment
- Unique opportunities to build and expand on different industries and company sizes (don’t forget to check our customer portfolio on our site)
- A team to work with, rely on and build upon
- A culture of trust, team work and expertise
- A highly interactive job, wide-ranging responsibilities