As an Integration Architect, you develop an integration strategy and architecture, together with the customer, so they too can participate and meet the expectations of the connected world. Whether we talk about people, systems or “things”: today we are increasingly connected. Software has evolved from monolithic, isolated applications to hybrid platforms that can include both “build” and “buy” components that often transcend multiple technology stacks.
LoQutus has been synonymous with architecture in the Belgian market for the past 16 years and sees this as a spearhead for the future. As an Integration Architect you are part of the Hybrid Integration Team, as well as a larger Architecture Guild where you can share knowledge with 15+ architects, with specialisations ranging from Application to Enterprise Architecture. We focus on digital transformation, guaranteeing exciting and innovative projects that aim for a high business value. Making an impact on organisations, working for the future. That is what drives us.
- Draw up integration reference architectures, combining integration patterns, standards and guidelines
- Architect hybrid integration platforms geared towards the customer's needs
- Draw out application integration architectures
- Describe reusable components as part of the integration reference framework
- As an experienced Integration Architect, we offer you the opportunity to take up an extra role as Strategist alongside your Sales colleagues in conversations on challenging and complex deals:
- Embed business context in business solutions
- Differentiate quotes, aligned with the customer’s strategy
- Spot required skills and projects and translate this into business
- Empower customer centricity in presales and project management cycles
Want more info on what your job would look like? Check out this Customer Case
- You have practical knowledge or experience with one of the larger integration solutions such as IBM, Integration Bus, WSO2, Microsoft BizTalk or others
- You have knowledge of at least one of the important cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure or AWS and its available integration components
- Your background is in Java or .NET development
- You feel at home in drawing up integration architectures, where you have experience with REST, SOA, EAI, MicroServices, integration patterns, etc.
- You demonstrate technical leadership, love to work in team and have a passion for innovative and leading-edge technologies
- You can communicate well with stakeholders in business and IT
- A healthy mix of consultancy projects, whereby you can collaborate with other LoQutus colleagues
- Flexibility to work at different customers and our different office locations in Ghent, Willebroek and Breda
- Think along commercially, technical and future-proof. Go where you can make a difference
- We safeguard a strong individual growth trajectory via our very own competence guilds. Eg. Every 1st Friday of the month, all LoQutus colleagues are present to share knowledge/experiences, organise lightning sessions and team meeting, etc.
- Above all, you are part or a witty gang of smart guys. Nice to work with, to build upon and really be part of a story you help to write