As a Data Engineer you have solid interest in Cloud Data Architecture, SQL, ETL Operations, Data Development, in addition to very strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Our Analytics & Insights team drives excellence through the design, development and delivery of data pipelines at our clients.Projects range from technical data architecture assignments, data pipeline design and delivery, data migration projects and support tasks.
You work closely together with our clients, Data Architects, -Analysts and their -Engineering peers. You receive projects and deadlines from several industries.
This role offers you great opportunities for further development of skills within data and analytics. You will be part of a team that focuses on helping customers to tackle their data challenges.
We're looking for starters or data engineers with 1-3 years experience.
- You participate in the development of strategies, roadmaps and business cases for Analytics and BI solutions
- You participate in the full lifecycle of an analytics or BI project: from gathering and understanding the end-user analytics needs, architecting the solution, over functional design, the detailed technical design, the implementation to preparing and executing the functional and product tests before handover.
- You architect, design and set up data platforms (data warehouse / data lake) both on-premise and in the cloud
- You describe and map data from different source systems to target data stores
- You set up ETL and ELT pipelines to extract, transform and load data
- You setup, configure and optimise data serving platforms (data warehouse, in-memory analytics stores, …)
- You build and maintain the customer relationship within IT or the Business
- You are a Team player, Entrepreneurial, Analytical and Flexible
- You are eager to learn and grow
- You have minimum a bachelor degree
- Excellent communication skills are essential, you master technical ICT language, but can also persuade business and non-ICT stakeholders
- You have a good understanding of different data sources (file formats (like csv, json, parquet, ..) and databases (SQL Server, PostGres, Oracle, MySQL, …))
- You have knowledge of the Microsoft Azure Data Platform (Azure SQL, Azure SQL Datawarehouse, Azure Analysis Services, Data Factory, Azure (Data Lake) Storage, …)
- You want to specialise in SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) and the associated data analysis languages (SQL, DAX)
- You can visualise data using Data Visualization tools (MS Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, …)
- You are fluent in Dutch
- A high degree of autonomy, a chance to build your success within a strong environment
- A broad spectrum of internal training and career opportunities in expertise, Analysis or Architecture
- Unique opportunities to build and expand on different industries and company sizes (don’t forget to check our customer portfolio on our site)
- A team to work with, rely on and build upon.
- A culture of trust, team work and expertise