As an Office 365 Engineer, you will be part of the team from start to finish in different Office 365 / SharePoint projects and will take up several roles, each role with its specific responsibilities.
As a O365 Engineer, you will stay involved throughout the project implementation, even after the go-live.
• Mapping analysis between requirements and Office 365 / SharePoint functionalities
• Analysis of the customer's needs, designing an architecture, technical analysis, creating proof of concepts, develop and maintain collaborative applications
• For larger projects, you will have the assistance of a functional profile who will write the functional blueprint. Your job will be to translate this blueprint into a technical solution / architecture
• You will support your sales colleagues during the presales process - because of this, it is important you stay up to date on the latest technologies
• You have an academic degree and thorough SharePoint and Office 365 knowledge. You can position SharePoint within a broader business context and have a good knowledge of the most common business processes.
• Excellent communication skills are essential, as your stakeholders will be technical experts, as well as business stakeholders.
• You can work independently and take the lead in different projects
• You have knowledge of Microsoft Azure, SPFx, React, PnP PowerShell, …
• Be a team player, entrepreneur, analytical, flexible and eager to learn and grow
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• A high degree of autonomy, a chance to build your success within a strong environment
• Unique opportunities to build and expand on different industries and company sizes (don’t forget to check our customer portfolio on our site)
• A team to work with, rely on and build upon.
• A culture of trust, teamwork and expertise
• A highly interactive job, wide-ranging responsibilities
• A competitive salary package