Do you want to help organisations and have impact on society, keep reading!
LoQutus is growing and seeking ambitious talent to strengthen our team!
For a long term assignment LoQutus is searching for a Senior Enterprise Architect with a strong affinity and experience with business model thinking, platform strategy and ecosystem thinking.
A major service provider is investigating the possibility to operate a Business Platform which will greatly change, impact the current existing Business Model but will make it possible for them to achieve its future strategy to become a digital leader and the most desired brand within their domain.
The assignment offers the opportunity to shape this Platform Strategy in cocreation with Business and IT and has the goal in offering a clear plan to senior management and the executive committee.
Together with business and IT you collaborate on shaping a plan first off al containing a clear definition on how the company defines a Business Platform and a clear strategy on how the company will build up this Business Platform and a clear budgeting on how they will subsidies this Business Platform (monetization scenarios).
Start date: asap
- Architecture assessments on different levels of detail
- Define target architectures respecting and challenging the customer’s vision and ambitions
- Assisting in their execution
- Setting up appropriate governance models best fit for strategy definition and execution
- Monitoring and implementing the newest trends and developments within your field of expertise (Microservice architectures, MDM, Devops, Technology Risks, Cloud, Analytics, AI, IoT and many more), taking into account the customer’s ambitions
- The analysis of the impact of disruptive forces on the enterprise architecture from business, application, data & technology view
- Assisting IT Management in sourcing and technology decisions
- Uplifting customer’s Enterprise Architecture practices
- Sharing your knowledge with colleagues and customer stakeholder
As an architect, you love discovering the newest and proven technologies which can contribute to your projects: Cloud, Analytics, IoT, Big Data, Platforms, Mobile, AI, Security… You are an entrepreneur. You keep an eye on emerging technologies and use them for our customers. You can explain complex matters to different management levels within organisations.
- min 5 years of experience within consulting or an internal advisory/consulting role
- Experience as Enterprise/Business architect, Business Analist with strong IT affinity, Digital Transformation Consultant/Project Manager, Solution Architect with the ambition to play a role on more strategic level and able to think abstract, Process Architect/Manager with strong IT affinity or Information Architect
- You can elicit business goals, objectives and requirements and to translate these into IT capabilities/services.
- You have an up to date insight in current nexus of forces and are aware of societal evolutions and challenges (sustainability, energy, mobility, health, security, education, …) and can translate these into solutions for our customers
- Preferably you have experience with TOGAF, ArchiMate and PRINCE2. Experience with information security management systems is a plus
- Excellent communication skills are essential – both business and technology language
If you don’t meet above requirements, do not hesitate, we are willing to talk how we can shape your ambitions.
- A high degree of autonomy enabling growth, a chance to build your success within a strong ecosystem
- Unique opportunities to build and expand on different industries and company sizes (don’t forget to check our customer portfolio on our site)
- A unique company DNA and EA approach
- A team to work with, rely on and build upon
- A culture of trust, team work and expertise
- A highly interactive job, wide-ranging responsibilities
- A competitive salary package