With mobile, cloud and the Internet of Things omnipresent in the IT landscape, enterprise integration becomes even more important as it provides the connections that bind everything together.
As an Integration Consultant, you will use your expertise to design and develop integration solutions for our customers, connecting cloud and mobile applications and on-premise solutions with each other in any kind of combination.
- Design and develop ESB, Cloud Application, B2B, and IoT flows
- Design and develop API's (SOAP, REST, OpenAPI v2/v3, …)
- Deliver reusable components as part of the integration reference framework
- Share your knowledge, expertise and experience with colleagues, stakeholders and customers
- You are eager to learn and stay up-to-date with the latest trends in integration to become an expert about topics such as IoT, API Management, mobile integration, …
- You have a hands-on approach and are willing to think out of the box
- You have excellent communication skills, since your stakeholders will be technical experts, as well as business stakeholders and customers
- You value team work and knowledge sharing, feeding what you have learned back into the team
- You want to work together with customers, side by side, to make the customer's goal your own goal
- A high degree of autonomy, a chance to craft your own career path within a solid environment
- An engaging company culture, valuing its employees and bringing them all together for at least one day per month
- Training and coaching to grow and achieve team and personal goals
- Time to research innovative topics
- The flexibility and responsibility to make your own decisions and turn theory into practice