Loom is the video communication platform for async work that helps companies communicate better at scale. Loom makes it easy to record quick videos of your screen and camera and instantly share them with a link. More than 20M users across 350k+ companies around the world trust Loom to share feedback, updates, intros, training, and more – every day. Founded in late 2015, Loom has raised $203M from world-class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Iconiq, and Coatue.
The Outreach team sits at the core of Loom’s business strategy. As a product-led growth organization, targeting users at the earliest part of their journey and expressing the value of Loom is critical to our business and growth. We seek a highly motivated and talented Software Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance the user experience across our first touchpoints, from our marketing site to our onboarding flow. You will be instrumental in creating beautiful and seamless experiences that captivate users during their initial interactions with Loom.
- Build quick, iterative experiments across the stack to build features across our signup flows to improve conversion rates, user engagement, and retention.
- Own the features you build and become the domain expert in those areas.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Data, and Marketing to build features supporting the product and content strategy.
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience as a full-stack engineer.
- Enthusiasm for high-quality code that is documented and well-tested.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience developing cloud services (AWS, GCP, etc.).
- Experience working with experimentation platforms.
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- 14 paid company holidays plus Summer Break in July and Winter Break in December
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Wellness stipends
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Professional development reimbursement
- Home office & technology reimbursement