Loom is the video communication platform for async work that helps companies communicate better at scale. Loom makes it easy to record quick videos of your screen and camera and instantly share them with a link. More than 14M users across more than 200k companies around the world trust Loom to share feedback, updates, intros, training, and more – every day. Founded in late 2015, Loom has raised $203M from world-class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Iconic, and Coatue.
Loom is a category-defining company that is positively changing how people communicate at work, with async video. We're looking for an analytical Product Marketing Manager that supports our Growth Product Team on growth and engagement initiatives including website experiments, pricing & packaging, community, and more. You will report to the Director of Product Marketing, and also support other Product Marketers and the Director on ad hoc projects giving you exposure to the entire business.
We’re looking for the ultimate left and right-brained thinker. You love numbers, maybe you’ve worked on pricing and packaging before, but you also excel at storytelling and communication. This is a great opportunity for someone who is earlier in their product marketing career and wants to accelerate their development, flex into multiple projects, and make a lasting impact.
Watch a Loom from our Director of Product Marketing for more details on the role and what we are looking for: https://www.loom.com/share/ca7dd69ab20b4766bb7c9e5b200edc9e
- Drive and scale adoption of Loom’s self-serve product by supporting the growth team with go-to-market strategies
- Deeply understand the market, competitors, and Loom's target customers including their motivations and pain points
- Develop crisp, compelling positioning and messaging both in the product and on marketing surfaces that articulates Loom's async video platform capabilities to attract customers and engage users
- Own end-to-end launches of growth-related products, for example (but not limited to), pricing and packaging changes or community-related features
- Create engaging content for video, web, presentations, datasheets, diagrams, blog posts, that educate the market
- Work cross-functionally with Growth, Data, Business Operations, Sales, Brand Design, and Lifecycle Marketing
What We're Looking For
- MBA or experience in more analytical roles like Growth, Biz Ops, or Consulting is preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing or similar roles, ideally direct experience at a product led growth SaaS company.
- Bonus points if you are familiar with the customer lifecycle journey.
- All-round exceptional communicator, including confident and polished presentation skills, as well as excellent written and visual (an eye for design) communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a startup environment and work cross-functionally to influence leadership, align stakeholders, and execute quickly with business partners
- Attention to detail and the ability to create concise, compelling messaging for different audiences including end-users and buyers
- Ability to succeed and embody a growth mindset in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities and execution of experiments
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Experience with strategy development and long-term goal setting
- A genuine curiosity for new technologies and the future of work
How We Work
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement