Loom is the video communication platform for async work that helps companies communicate better at scale. Loom makes it easy to record quick videos of your screen and camera and instantly share them with a link. More than 14M users across more than 200k companies around the world trust Loom to share feedback, updates, intros, training, and more – every day. Founded in late 2015, Loom has raised $203M from world-class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Iconic, and Coatue.
- Design delightful and educational onboarding experiences that give people the confidence, context and understanding to record and share their first Looms.
- Educating users how to form a habit of communicating with video at work through nudges and other educational levers
- Carve paths for teams and individuals to easily invite and engage with teammates on loom
- Simplify our roles and self-serve funnel to drive monetization amongst individuals and teams
- Help drive our core metrics for activation, engagement, acquisition, and monetization
- Be a key part of a well-rounded team of Design, PM and Engineering.
- Contribute to the Lens Design System
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team, and give feedback in critique, roadmapping, sprint planning, and product and design Slack channels.
- Help Recruit and interview new Product Designers, and actively improve our inclusive design hiring process.
What We're Looking For
- Experience in Product Design organizations that have shipped software to users, working closely with Product and Engineering teammates to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Demonstrable experience working with data, conducting and measuring product design experiments, and a passion for setting and achieving OKRs and metrics that materially impact the business.
- An outstanding portfolio, with presentable case studies showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction and visual design, product sense, and idea generation.
- Experience collaborating with a diverse team in a rapid growth environment. Huge plus if you’ve worked with remote teammates and understand the communication patterns of working with highly distributed teams.
- A learning and growth mindset: We’re an early-stage startup, and we’re growing quickly. Our team size and our design process will evolve and change many times over the next few years. We strive to continuously improve, iterate, and integrate what we learn — from our work and with each other.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Empathy and resilience: empathy for our customers, to build a product and a service they’ll love. Empathy for our coworkers, to build a workplace we’ll love. Resilience to be able to take feedback from anywhere, consider it gracefully, and fold it into your thinking and your work.
- Excellent written, verbal, and storytelling skills
How We Work
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement