Lola is seeking an Analyst based in Boston, MA. The analyst will report directly to the CFO and will assist with financial modeling and the overall financial operations of a rapidly growing internet startup. This role will be responsible for developing new processes and best practices for the finance group, performing finance-related analytics, and leading revenue management initiatives.
We’re a new kind of travel company that provides on-demand, personalized travel service through a smartphone app. The Lola app instantly connects people to our team of travel consultants who find hotels, book flights, and help with anything else our customers need.
- Work with the CFO on finance strategy, business plan modeling, and building the financial systems to support a rapidly growing travel technology business
- Assist in managing full book to cash process: transaction reconciliations, revenue tracking & recognition
- Work with Lola’s data scientists to develop best-in-class business metrics, reports, and revenue management strategies and tools
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-5 years of demonstrated professional development and advancement in consulting, business intelligence, financial analysis, accounting, or other relevant fields
- SQL Proficiency, software development, and data analytics experience preferred
- Background in travel or finance helpful, but not required
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability and desire to learn new things quickly