Logos is a movement supporting the development of the decentralised web. Logos technologies lay the foundations for a freer internet upon which communities can evolve into network states. Each protocol in the Logos stack seeks to empower its users while upholding civil liberties and fundamental freedoms.
The recommendation would be to hire an IAM Specialist to develop and to coordinate the implementation of a secure access control framework and an IAM Governance model for the organization. The IAM Specialist will be focused on the following domains:
- Identity & Access Management
- Automation of Access Control tasks and procedures
- Define and maintain a robust access control framework to ensure right access and enforce segregation of duties across multiple cloud providers and platforms.
- Develop an IAM governance model and coordinate the efforts to implement it.
- Develop policies and procedures for identity lifecycle management, including user registration, access provisioning, role-based access control and user de-provisioning.
- Automate IAM tasks to reduce manual processes, increase efficiency, and minimize errors.
- Integrate IAM technologies with existing systems and infrastructure, including cloud services, using APIs and middleware.
- Conduct regular audits of IAM policies and practices, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and industry best practices.
- Respond and investigate security incidents related to compromised credentials and unauthorised access.
- Stay current with the latest trends and developments around identity, authentication and authorisation, including advancements in biometrics, multi-factor authentication and Web3 technologies.
- Work with vendors and third-party service providers to ensure their practices meet our security requirements.
Ideally you will have
- Strong understanding of IAM technologies and standards (e.g. SAML, OAuth, OIDC, LDAP, FIDO2).
- Experience with identity federation, privileged access management, and directory services.
- Experience with cloud-based IAM solutions (e.g. AWS IAM, Azure Active Directory, Google Cloud Identity).
- Familiarity with Zero Trust security models.
- Understanding of DevOps practices and tools, integrating security into CI/CD pipelines.
- A passion for blockchain technology
- Previous experience working in a remote and asynchronous scheme.
Bonus points if you have
- Proficiency in scripting languages (e.g., Python, PowerShell) for automation of IAM tasks.
- Knowledge of compliance frameworks and regulations (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA, SOX).
- Experience working for an open source organization.
- Experience working for Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO).
We are happy to pay in either 100% fiat or any mix of fiat and/or crypto.
- Interview with our People Ops team
- Interview with our Security team (Emilio & Omer)
- Technical challenge
- Interview with our Infrastructure team
- Interview with our Hiring Manager (Mario)