Logos is a movement supporting the development of the decentralised web. Logos technologies lay the foundations for a freer internet upon which communities can evolve into network states. Each protocol in the Logos stack seeks to empower its users while upholding civil liberties and fundamental freedoms.
- Own the development and execution of treasury strategy for the organisation, covering both the fiat and crypto assets held in the treasury;
- Own the day-to-day management of both the cash and crypto asset components of the treasury, ensuring their security and liquidity;
- Implement and maintain the necessary operational processes and measures needed to ensure the security of crypto assets held in our treasury;
- Develop a risk management framework to identify, measure, and mitigate financial risks in the treasury, fostering a culture of risk awareness across the treasury and Finance team;
- Where appropriate, lead the selection and implementation of tools and systems required to strengthen the treasury management function of the organisation;
- Own the relationships with all banks, exchanges, market makers engaged by the organisation, maintain existing relationships (including managing information requests) and lead the efforts to onboard new providers;
- Work with the Finance team to forecast cash flows and maintain the liquidity necessary for timely payments and operations;
- Be hands-on with the execution of payment cycles, in both fiat and crypto, and working with the accounts payable function of Finance to make timely, accurate payments to suppliers.
- A strong alignment to our principles: https://status.im/about/#our-principles;
- Demonstrable experience securely managing a large crypto treasury, including evidence of how operational risks were identified and mitigated or hedged;
- Ability to design and implement treasury operations processes that are in line with industry best practices, including the management and execution of payment runs;
- Experience managing and maintaining banking relationships in an industry considered “high risk” by the banking sector;
- Experience developing and maintaining cash flow, risk and other treasury models to support a complex, multi-entity operational model;
- Bias towards automation and leveraging technology when designing and implementing processes.
- Experience working for an open-source organisation;
- Working knowledge of a programming language (e.g. Python) and developer tools and workflows (e.g. Markdown, Git).
Introduction call with the Talent team
Interview with Head of Finance
Paid project (2-3 hours of work)
Interview with Program Lead