Logixboard is a white-labeled customer experience software that is transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates.
In a highly competitive and technologically antiquated industry undergoing rapid digitalization, we are providing freight forwarders with the only white-labeled and integrated customer experience software available to the market today.
Our software enables freight forwarders to deliver world-class digital experience to their customers, which propels them far ahead of their competition and dramatically increases customer retention and sales.
Our customers absolutely love our platform, and we're experiencing tremendous growth both in new customers and in funding, with over $50 million in capital raised to date.
As a Product Designer, you will work with Product and Engineering to help take ownership and play a pivotal role from product discovery to product execution across a multitude of areas. You are inquisitive and analytical, while still being able to constantly push solutions forward. Ideally you have a breadth of knowledge and experience across Product Design, including understanding User Research, Usability and being able to collaborate and build on a high-functioning Design Team.
- Work cross-functionally with engineer, product and design to drive vision and strategy
- Apply strategic thinking to visualize ideas and concepts and communicate them effectively and compellingly for various stakeholders, including our leadership team and our customers
- Make data-informed decisions based on your research and analytics capabilities
- Impact all stages of a project, in conceptualizing, prototyping, service design, information architecture, and research
- Use facilitative leadership skills to help drive towards the best outcomes
- Help run workshops, facilitate thought exercises to guide, improve, and implement design and innovation
- Being an active mentor for other Designers, striving towards constant improvement, learnings, knowledge share, and helping lead design reviews and planning
We’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of Product Design experience, preferably in SaaS and/or B2B digital products
- Expert knowledge of the end to end product design process, demonstrating a command of product strategy, journey mapping, wireframing and prototyping, user testing, and high fidelity visuals
- Someone who can leverage iterative prototyping to quickly test concepts and learn from customers, users and other stakeholders
- Participation in and promotion of a culture of detailed knowledge sharing, design rationale, customer data, and industry best practices
- Experience in the ability to craft beautiful designs and delightful, useful, and usable experiences; you have strengths in visual design, and interaction
- Proficiency in product design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Illustrator, bonus points for prototyping tools such as InVision, Origami or Principal
- Great communication and storytelling skills; you have the ability to help your team and stakeholders understand the “why” behind your design rationale
- Strong collaboration and teamwork, pushing towards a common goal
- Someone who yearns for feedback, constructive criticism and continuous learning and career development
- Understanding that failing forward is better than stagnation. As a fast-growing start up, we are constantly learning, iterating and evolving our product. You are comfortable making quick pivots and focus on progress over perfection
The salary range for this role is $110,000 - $130,200, plus equity. Where your pay would fall within that range will be based on 1) relevant experience, knowledge, and skills, as demonstrated through the interview process, 2) by considering parity with current LXB team members, and 3) current market data.
- We are a remote first company, meaning, you can work from home, from the mountains, from the beach, or wherever you feel like getting work done.
- Since our teams span across North America, LATAM, Australia, and the UK it is important for us to make it a priority to see one another. Logixboard will host a yearly in-person company retreat and our teams get together for in-person offsites at least once a year.
- Logixboard covers 100% of premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for you, with 75% of premiums covered for your loved ones. We’ll also offer paid life insurance and Long Term Disability.
- 12 weeks parental paid time plus a $2,500 parental bonus to support you and your family.
- Our 401(k) plan makes it easy to save for retirement and you can contribute your tax free dollars from day 1.
- In addition to statutory and Federal holidays, we offer our teammates Flexible Time Off (average is 4-5 weeks) that can also be used to observe holidays that are important to you.
- A yearly Learning and Development budget of $500 to find your own way to continue your professional development.
- To get your office set up, you will receive the basics (laptop, monitor, keyboard and a mouse), plus a one time WFH budget of $1,000 for you to get the other things you need in order to do your best work.
At Logixboard, we believe that people come first and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We highly encourage under-represented and traditionally marginalized communities to apply. Together, we will create and maintain working and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable and welcoming. If you require assistance or accommodations in the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.