ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE? Are you a highly productive problem-solver, passionate about product quality?
We are looking for an exceptionally strong Senior Embedded Application/ Firmware Engineer (C, C++) with extensive experience in hands-on development.
Our office is located in beautiful Fort Wayne, IN.
As a software engineer at Logikos, you will have a key role in designing and developing embedded systems alongside other excellent high-performing experienced engineers. Your responsibility will span the complete software development lifecycle, from requirements analysis to production and commercial deployment of embedded devices and systems for enterprise-scale projects.
Essential Skills for the Senior Embedded Application/ Firmware Engineer (C, C++):
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Equivalent
- Extensive experience (5+ years) designing and implementing in C and C++
- Exceptional problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work as a lead member on a development team.
- Demonstrated history of delivering quality products to market with understanding and respect for all phases of the product development process, especially requirements and specification development and release control
Desired Skills for the Senior Embedded Application/ Firmware Engineer (C, C++):
- Experience with ARM Microcontrollers
- SPI, I2C, I2S, UART, USB, RS-485, CAN, UDP, TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, BLE, etc.
- Executive loop, RTOS, Linux
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Strong attention to detail
Additional skills that are a plus:
- Electrical design / PCB layout experience
- FPGA experience
- RF experience
- Mechanical design experience
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous PTO and competitive salaries
- Opportunities to solve unique problems for world-class companies
- Collaborative and synergistic environment where you can work alongside and learn from exceptional people
- Experience a variety of the latest technologies in the industry
- Leadership who values continuous learning, professional development, and original thinking/ out-of-box solutions.
- Employee Owned
Quality and integrity are at the heart of everything we do, we put a lot of trust in our employees. As a leading custom software development and systems integration company, Logikos believes our people are our greatest advantage.