ARE YOU READY FOR THE CHALLENEGE? Are you a highly efficient problem solver? Are you passionate about product quality?
Logikos was built on the idea that a software company that focuses on excellent engineers working in collaboration will produce better software for its clients. Visit http://logikos.com to learn more!
We are looking for an exceptionally strong Senior Staff Embedded Software Engineer with extensive experience in hands-on development. As a software engineer at Logikos, you will will have a key role in designing and developing embedded systems alongside other excellent project team members. Your responsibility will span the complete software development life cycle, from requirements analysis to production and commercial deployment of embedded devices and systems for enterprise scale projects.
This position is located in the beautiful city of Fort Wayne, IN. Check us out! https://www.visitfortwayne.com/
Senior Staff Embedded Software Developer (C++, Linux)
Logikos was built on the idea that a software company that focuses on excellent engineers working in collaboration will produce better software for its clients.
Responsibilities of a Senior Staff Embedded Software Developer (C++, Linux) at Logikos:
- Maintain and improve performance of software throughout the entire complete software development life cycle
- Develop requirements analysis
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Work on production and commercial deployment of embedded devices and systems for enterprise scale projects
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
Qualifications for a Senior Staff Embedded Software Developer (C++, Linux) at Logikos:
- [REQUIRED] BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- [REQUIRED] 5-10 years experience with C++ development and validation experience
- 5 -10 years experience preferred with the following:
- developing applications for devices running on embedded Linux, or Unix-like microkernel-based operating system
- embedded systems design
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets using in-circuit debuggers and basic electronic test equipment, including scopes and logic analyzers desired
- application networking technologies (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, HTTP, WebSockets, RESTful APIs).
- Internet-of-Things or network related product.
- Audio domain
- Experience with modern software development processes, including software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, peer review, and agile development life cycles
- Strong understanding of object oriented design concepts, such as polymorphous, encapsulation, inheritance, and virtual functions
- Skilled at programming with Multi threading, Abstract classes, Exception handling and data structures
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous PTO and competitive salaries
- Opportunities to solve unique problems for world-class companies
- Collaborative and synergistic environment where you can work alongside and learn from exceptional people
- Experience a variety of the latest technologies in the industry
- Leadership who values continuous learning, professional development, and original thinking/ out-of-box solutions.
- Employee Owned
Quality and integrity are at the heart of everything we do, we put a lot of trust in our employees. As a leading custom software development and systems integration company, Logikos believes our people are our greatest advantage.