Why we do what we do:
Logikcull’s mission is to reveal what’s inside data so our customers can do the right thing. And make no mistake, our mission is hard! The costs and risks associated with complex data projects like e-discovery, responding to FOIA requests, and conducting internal investigations are skyrocketing as the amount of data increases. Logikcull is transforming these processes so they can be done in minutes, not days -- by anyone, anywhere. As a result, our customers -- solo attorneys to massive law firms, Fortune 500 companies to leading non-profits -- can find and use important information quickly so they can focus on their important work, whether it’s pursuing a better democracy or saving the Earth.
Who we are:
Based in San Francisco, Logikcull is the leading provider of legal intelligence solutions. Its secure cloud-based platform is trusted by hundreds of organizations, including the US Government, Fortune 500 and Am Law 200, who use it to efficiently solve the complex data challenges associated with electronic discovery, internal investigations, subpoena response, FOIA, claims processing and more.
What we need:
We are looking for a Product Marketer to help us better define and align our product in our various markets. Given the rapid expansion and diversification of our customer base and the variety of potential use cases, it is becoming increasingly difficult to identify and clearly convey our value proposition to each of these different groups. We need someone to identify and implement the appropriate messaging and positioning company-wide for each of our ICP. This will help us drive demand throughout the marketing funnel, better equip sales to both close new business and expand within existing accounts, and assist customer success, product and engineering to better deliver a product that meets the needs of our customers. We need someone independent, hard-working, willing to experiment and learn from failures. You must be technically minded and have an affinity for how legal buyers operate. Industry knowledge is a plus, for sure, but not essential. What is essential is that this you have the drive to learn Logikcull and the industry quickly. You must also be great at time management and focus on what most moves the needle, as blockers will arise from the fast-paced environment and regular pivots.
What you'll be doing:
- Continually be evaluating and redefining Logikcull in the marketplace as both our product and our industry matures.
- Researching the legal market and other potential customers bases to develop a deep understanding of our ideal customer profile.
- Aligning Logikucll’s messaging and position to best resonate with our ideal customer base.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, success and sales to create a deeper understanding throughout the organization of Logikcull’s market position and value propositions to different ideal customer profiles.
- Teach teams internally about our position to ensure we stay united as a company and a brand.
- Assist in the development of feature rollouts, including planning GTM strategy and tactics, and to assist in the execution of the rollout itself.
- Provide collateral for the appropriate teams (Sales, Marketing and Customer Success) so they can drive demand and convey importance of new features.
- Collaborate with the extended organization, including field marketing, content marketing, product, and sales, to develop effective product-focused materials and campaigns that increase demand throughout the marketing funnel.
- Interface with customers, prospects, colleagues and industry experts to understand a) Logikcull’s position in the market and b) how Logikcull can best address the needs/pains of the legal market
- Develop and refine product messaging, positioning, and collateral with the goals of:
- Better equipping sales and marketing to drive demand and capture more customers
- Expand awareness of Logikcull within the legal market and existing customer accounts
- Aligning marketing, sales, product and success in terms of understanding customer/market needs
We're looking for someone with:
- 1-3 years of deep B2B product marketing experience in a technology company. Specific knowledge in software, SaaS and/or legal a strong plus.
- A+ communication skills (written and verbal - you will be asked for sample work)
- Awareness of the B2B and B2C buyer’s journey and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand creation by optimizing messaging and positioning
- Analytically-minded, organized and process-oriented.
- Great people skills and the willingness to put yourself out there!
- Experience creating documentation for company-wide and public-facing consumption
- Familiarity with marketing automation and content creation tools, including Hubspot, Salesforce, and Photoshop
- Excellent team/peer collaboration and relationship building
- Strong workload prioritization skills. Must have the ability to manage multiple/concurrent projects, independently prioritize workload, meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Willing to take calculated risks to drive big results/outcomes
- High comfort level with new tools and software