Who we are (http://logikcull.com/company):
Based in San Francisco, Logikcull is the leading provider of legal intelligence solutions. Its secure cloud-based platform is trusted by hundreds of organizations, including the US Government, Fortune 500 and Am Law 200, who use it to efficiently solve the complex data challenges associated with electronic discovery, internal investigations, subpoena response, FOIA, claims processing and more. Founded in 2004 by CEO Andy Wilson and CTO Sheng Yang, it is dedicated to building powerfully simple software that its customers can use from anywhere on any device at any time, with minimal training. Its customers include the City of New York and Salesforce.com.
Why we’re doing it (and why you should care):
Logikcull’s mission is to reveal what’s inside data so our customers can do the right thing. We’re leveling the playing field of justice! Governments can turn around open records requests (i.e. FOIA), within days by using Logikcull. This process used to take weeks, months, or even years (seriously!). We’re helping solo practitioners of law, small to mid-sized firms and non-profits like Earth Justice and the Sierra Club go toe-to-toe with larger and better funded entities. Logikcull was even instrumental in helping Earth Justice save an endangered species of wolves (see our blog post). To summarize, we’re passionate about reducing barriers to the free flow of information and democratizing the delivery of justice through technology.
What we need:
We are looking for a talented, experienced online demand generation specialist who can identify new lead channels and increase volume and conversion from existing channels. The right candidate will be well-versed in marketing automation systems, analytics and reporting, landing page design, and optimization of paid acquisition. An eye for design and the ability to craft strong, persuasive copy are plusses. This person will be responsible for leading a large and growing customer acquisition channel.
What you'll be doing:
- Diving head first into legal technology - learning the language, the industry and the team
- Develop and manage online lead and demand generation programs including messaging, execution, and tracking that continuously improves demand volume and quality across multiple channels, including paid search, SEO and partner channels.
- Collaborate with the extended organization, including field marketing, content marketing, product, and sales enablement, to develop effective demand generation campaigns that increase lead volume and accelerate conversion through each stage of the marketing funnel.
- Manage and execute existing marketing programs, including PPC and channel partner efforts, to generate demand within targeted segments, markets, and companies. Develop and execute multi-touch, multi-channel demand gen marketing programs to acquire new customers.
- Manage broad inbound campaigns including email, paid advertising, paid media (leveraging existing database as well as targeting net new,) social media, SEO, presentations, infographics, etc.
- Optimizing analytics and reporting in Hubspot, Google Analytics and Salesforce.com to help create nurture and drip campaigns, and scoring to create marketing qualified leads
- Manage relationships with outside SEM and SEO firms and consultants.
We're looking for someone with:
- 5-7 years of deep B2B demand generation experience in a technology company. Specific knowledge in software, SaaS and/or legal a strong plus.
- Awareness of the B2B and B2C sales cycles and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
- Experience managing and executing demand gen campaigns via marketing automation solutions (Hubspot strongly preferred)
- Experience with the integration between marketing automation and Salesforce.com, awareness of lead scoring for marketing qualified leads
- Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics preferred)
- Analytical, with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions
- Excellent team/peer collaboration, relationship building and communication capabilities
- Strong workload prioritization skills. Must have the ability to manage multiple/concurrent projects, independently prioritize workload, meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Willing to take calculated risks to drive big results/outcomes
- Excellent organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Highly detail-oriented and well organized