Why we do what we do:
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize discovery. And make no mistake, our mission is hard! The costs and risks associated with complex data projects like e-discovery, responding to FOIA requests, and conducting internal investigations are skyrocketing as the amount of data increases. Logikcull is transforming these processes so they can be done in minutes, not days -- by anyone, anywhere. As a result, our customers -- solo attorneys to massive law firms, Fortune 500 companies to leading non-profits -- can find and use important information quickly so they can focus on their important work, whether it’s pursuing a better democracy or saving the Earth.
Who we are:
Based in San Francisco, Logikcull is the leading provider of legal intelligence solutions. Its secure cloud-based platform is trusted by hundreds of organizations, including the US Government, Fortune 500 and Am Law 200, who use it to efficiently solve the complex data challenges associated with electronic discovery, internal investigations, subpoena response, FOIA, claims processing and more.
What we need:
We are looking for someone who can be our office champion. We have recently moved offices so we need someone to help get us organized, decorate and keep us in order. We are looking for someone who is passionate about people and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and dive right in. If you like to take ownership of office projects and help coordinate events, you would be a great addition to the team! We need someone who can help our keep our C-level executives execute on tasks. We want someone who is observant, creative, and relationship oriented to help as we grow!
What you'll be doing:
- Making the office our home away from home. You’ll be helping with everything from snack orders or office decor
- Creating a welcoming environment for all visitors. Whether it’s candidates or board members, you will be making sure they feel comfortable here
- Handling all day-to-day activities.
- Provide administrative support for C-Level executives and work on any other adhoc projects that arise.
- Ensuring our work space is neat and tidy
- Coordinating office events and activities with the Head of Talent
- Managing all of our service accounts and acting as the go to person for building management
We’re looking for someone with:
- Excellent organization skills. You like to have a place for everything and keep everything in it’s place
- A get it done attitude. You take initiative and when you see something that needs to be done, you do it.
- Detail oriented. You tend to notice the little things and strive to make everything better
- The ability to juggle many things at once. Sometimes priorities can change quickly and you’re able to switch focuses when that happens
- People skills. You like working with people and empowering them to do their jobs
- A creative mindset. The idea of coming up with a new way to improve things excited you
- Some experience with office management or customer service