Why we do what we do:
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize discovery. And make no mistake, our mission is hard! The costs and risks associated with complex data projects like e-discovery, responding to FOIA requests, and conducting internal investigations are skyrocketing as the amount of data increases. Logikcull is transforming these processes so they can be done in minutes, not days -- by anyone, anywhere. As a result, our customers -- solo attorneys to massive law firms, Fortune 500 companies to leading non-profits -- can find and use important information quickly so they can focus on their important work, whether it’s pursuing a better democracy or saving the Earth.
Who we are:
Based in San Francisco, Logikcull is the leading provider of legal intelligence solutions. Its secure cloud-based platform is trusted by hundreds of organizations, including the US Government, Fortune 500 and Am Law 200, who use it to efficiently solve the complex data challenges associated with electronic discovery, internal investigations, subpoena response, FOIA, claims processing and more.
What we need:
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to ensure our customers receive value from Logikcull both immediately and in the long term. The ideal candidate is a self starter, solution-oriented and gets excited about solving tough problems with the latest in legal technology. We need someone who has contagious passion for technology, and the confidence to engage with legal professionals as a subject matter expert. The ideal candidate enjoys working cross functionally with internal teams to advocate for our customers. A CSM at Logikcull is responsible for making sure customers’ needs are fundamentally understood and effectively communicated within the company. This person would also be comfortable traveling to meet customers and onboard users.
What you'll be doing:
- Onboarding new Logikcull users both in person and digitally
- Handling any escalations of support-related issues.
- Collecting product feedback from customers and prospects, and communicating it across departments internally
- Proactively facilitating account growth via data-driven methodologies
- Strategizing with the sales team, serving as a technical resource pre-sale, and fielding product specific questions
- Keeping up to date on the legal industry and know about current industry trends
We're looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 5 years of experience in the customer success field or a similar role
- Possesses a very high EQ. We need someone who is empathetic, a great listener and eager to own responsibility for our customers’ success.
- Enjoys managing and developing relationships. You will become the point of contact for some of our biggest and most interesting customers, and partnering with them to apply the cutting edge of technology to complex challenges.
- Likes to problem solve. When you look at something you’re first thought is generally “How can I make this better?”.
- Is skilled at reducing complex concepts into easily digestible information.
- Is comfortable working with technology and big data. While we won’t ask you to code, you do need to be comfortable working with a SaaS platform and have the foundation of knowledge to become an expert in the intricacies of cloud-based legal intelligence.
- Is innately curious. You’re passionate about the “why” and not just the “how”.
- Feels comfortable working with legal professionals. While experience in the legal industry is a plus and not a must, at minimum we are looking for someone who possesses the confidence and intelligence to engage as a peer with our customers.