Why we do what we do:
Logikcull’s mission is to reveal what’s inside data so our customers can do the right thing. And make no mistake, our mission is hard! The costs and risks associated with complex data projects like e-discovery, responding to FOIA requests, and conducting internal investigations are skyrocketing as the amount of data increases. Logikcull is transforming these processes so they can be done in minutes, not days -- by anyone, anywhere. As a result, our customers -- solo attorneys to massive law firms, Fortune 500 companies to leading non-profits -- can find and use important information quickly so they can focus on their important work, whether it’s pursuing a better democracy or saving the Earth.
Who we are:
Based in San Francisco, Logikcull is the leading provider of legal intelligence solutions. Its secure cloud-based platform is trusted by hundreds of organizations, including the US Government, Fortune 500 and Am Law 200, who use it to efficiently solve the complex data challenges associated with electronic discovery, internal investigations, subpoena response, FOIA, claims processing and more.
What we need:
We are looking for someone who loves working with data and optimizing resources so our sales and customer success team can go out and make the biggest impact possible. We need someone who enjoys getting into the weeds, and has mastered the art of tactical execution of a SalesOps role and now wants to branch out to the strategic side as well. We need someone who enjoys working with technology and using tools and software to help optimize work flows. This will be our first SalesOps hire so we will be building a team around you! We want someone who can come in and get stuff done. We need someone who wants to take ownership of, plan and execute on a strategic plan, emphasis on the doing.
What you'll be doing:
- Salesforce and CRM Hygiene - making sure that our data is accurate, up to date, easy to input and accessible
- Give our sales tools a full assessment and recommend any requisite changes. Are we using the best ones we could be? Are we using the ones we have to their fullest potential? You’ll also be taking ownership over implementation of new tools.
- Producing regular reports to assist with forecasting
- Conducting team trainings and keep us up to date on on best practices and industry standards
- Work with finance team to standardize reporting, revenue tracking, accounts receivable, invoicing and billing systems
- Work closely with sales leadership and C-Level to execute strategic initiatives
- Review all our current reports and see where we can clean things up. There may be a lot of similar reports in there so we need to create a more standardized creation instance.
- Creating the backbone that our sales and support team runs on
We’re looking for someone with:
- A strong foundation in maintaining sales systems and looking to branch into the strategic side or already started to but want to take ownership of it
- A fluency in Salesforce and other business intelligence tools
- Deep insight on mapping and reporting through client life cycle, from identification to deal closed and beyond
- Strong analytical data mindset, reports are your thing and processing
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and drive initiatives cross-functionally
- Knowledge of SaaS methodology
- Experience with data modeling, data mining and data quality management
- Strong knowledge of SalesForce and multiple eco-systems
- Superior written, verbal and MS Excel skills
- 3 -5 years of experience in SalesOps or similar fields