Why we do what we do:
Logikcull’s mission is democratize discovery. And make no mistake, our mission is hard! The costs and risks associated with complex data projects like e-discovery, responding to FOIA requests, and conducting internal investigations are skyrocketing as the amount of data increases. Logikcull is transforming these processes so they can be done in minutes, not days -- by anyone, anywhere. As a result, our customers -- solo attorneys to massive law firms, Fortune 500 companies to leading non-profits -- can find and use important information quickly so they can focus on their important work, whether it’s pursuing a better democracy or saving the Earth.
Who we are:
Based in San Francisco, Logikcull is the leading provider of legal intelligence solutions. Its secure cloud-based platform is trusted by hundreds of organizations, including the US Government, Fortune 500 and Am Law 200, who use it to efficiently solve the complex data challenges associated with electronic discovery, internal investigations, subpoena response, FOIA, claims processing and more.
What we need:
We are looking for a Marketing Content Specialist to help convey the value of Logikcull by identifying the challenges customers and prospects face, and producing materials that show how we can help solve them. We need someone who loves to write and wants to fill the world with information. You’ll be in charge of creating and managing content for not only specific Logikcull customers but our broader marketplace as well. We need someone to come in and be the owner, collector and visionary of our public facing content.
What you'll be doing:
- Produce sales, marketing and thought leadership collateral - whitepapers, one-pagers, how-to multimedia, webinars, etc.
- Engaging decision-makers, stakeholders and influencers to deliver Logikcull's value prop in a variety of written, verbal and visual forms
- Corralling resources and knowledge from across departments and packaging them in ways that deliver valuable content to important prospects
- Contributing to the Logikcull Blog and recruiting guest writers
We're looking for someone with:
- Expert writing skills with experience putting together white papers, blog posts, professional articles and other customer collateral
- Understanding of the legal field or a strong interest in industry
- Hard worker who values creativity and is looking to grow into a thought leader the community
- Skilled at coordinating complex projects and aligning multiple stakeholders to achieve business goals
- Understanding of Worpress, Medium, Salesforce, Hubspot, Gotomeeting a plus
- Comfortable commanding a room, receiving feedback and a “get it done” attitude
- Quick learner with experience in the tech and startup industry
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- Huge plus if you’ve started your own blog or written for other publications for fun
- Also a plus if you have any graphic design or layout experience